PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Item + Keycode

Black Widow
06-05-2005, 12:47
Ok. I pre-ordered GW. Full ver. Game came, installed it (noticed i did not get a per-order key code.. whatever) Signed in, made a char played for a bit.... game plays.

-
Went to EB the other day and the guy gave me a pre-order box (which does have a code in it, and a cd)

-
Now i entered that pre-order code for the Bow in my full ver game that i got from Futureshop, and it now shows the Bow in the box below the code but its nowhere to be found in my game (or in my chars inventory)

-
Do i have to install the "non full ver" cd that comes with the pre-order box that the guy from EB gave me? or can i get this item using my full ver. game i bought from futureshop ( ex: is it sitting in my storage box on the Post Sear side?? ) (im still pre-sear atm)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
In game: Scarlet Fang.

Fallen_62
06-05-2005, 17:28
Ok. I pre-ordered GW. Full ver. Game came, installed it (noticed i did not get a per-order key code.. whatever) Signed in, made a char played for a bit.... game plays.

-
Went to EB the other day and the guy gave me a pre-order box (which does have a code in it, and a cd)

-
Now i entered that pre-order code for the Bow in my full ver game that i got from Futureshop, and it now shows the Bow in the box below the code but its nowhere to be found in my game (or in my chars inventory)

-
Do i have to install the "non full ver" cd that comes with the pre-order box that the guy from EB gave me? or can i get this item using my full ver. game i bought from futureshop ( ex: is it sitting in my storage box on the Post Sear side?? ) (im still pre-sear atm)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
In game: Scarlet Fang.

As long as you entered the code for the Bow, you should get it. Maybe try making a new character and see if you can get it on that one? I know there was a problem with getting the item on existing characters, and maybe it still exists... im not sure.

soul seeker
06-05-2005, 17:30
Try using command /preorder maybe that will help.

Black Widow
07-05-2005, 00:58
The command worked. thankyou very much : )