PDA

View Full Version : Looking into GW

Killax
06-05-2005, 19:13
Long time d2 player here, and might buy this game in the near future. Just wondering if this game is easy to start off, like learning it and all.

looks good btw

Kougarr Shadowsbane
06-05-2005, 19:30
The beginning of the game is an intro, so that you can get used to the mechcanics of the game.

I'd say its fairly easy to get around as long as you are willing to learn.

REI ONRYOU
06-05-2005, 21:49
It's got a nice learning curve I've found. Mechanics are nice and easy to pick up.

The first area of the game is like a massive tutorial and the community is very friendly and willing to help, so it shouldn't be hard to pick up.

richo
06-05-2005, 23:39
It's got a nice learning curve I've found. Mechanics are nice and easy to pick up.

The first area of the game is like a massive tutorial and the community is very friendly and willing to help, so it shouldn't be hard to pick up.

kinda agree to it, i play game only since today (6 hours), and i am already in a guild a lvl 6 elemantist/mesmer, got many help wich is totaly different from my diablo 2 time wich was terrible at the start and the rest i was just shocked that there existed games where pple are nice (hope it stays that way without the (11 year kiddies)....

so i hope you get much fun in Guild Wars as i am doing atm

ps. i just wanted to post this :love19:

rgzzz
RICHO