PDA

View Full Version : Some help Please with Necro/Ranger

mappam
06-05-2005, 20:01
I have not played a Necro since very early beta and decided it might be a good Solo profession.

I also thought that because I have some 'training' in Ranger and because of the pet - this would also help.

I like to solo and would like ideas for a good build. I have read lots of the threads on what others have to say and the more I read the more I realize how much I DON'T know :p

Thank you so much for any and all tips, hints and suggestions.

mappam
07-05-2005, 02:04
Well shoot - 42 views and nobody can help with a good build?

The Fox
07-05-2005, 02:11
people don't respond because they've already said that same thing a zillion times. :rolleyes: ok maybe not that many... but try looking at the minion threads, they have necro ranger combos that are suppose to solo decently if you can get the minons tanking for you. There have been a variety of these builds posted. Go find them :)

mappam
07-05-2005, 05:54
people don't respond because they've already said that same thing a zillion times. :rolleyes: ok maybe not that many... but try looking at the minion threads, they have necro ranger combos that are suppose to solo decently if you can get the minons tanking for you. There have been a variety of these builds posted. Go find them :)

Thanks for taking the time to tell me that Fox. As stated above - I have read different threads and posts I found (doing a search gave me 3).

Sorry to have bothered you.