PDA

View Full Version : warrior/ranger info

yind
06-05-2005, 23:26
no im not asking for a build...but i do want some ideas from warrior/ranger class...i want to be a tank if needed and i want to do this mostly for pvp..im thinking of poison...and should i use gladiator armor??
thanks

yind
06-05-2005, 23:44
no im not asking for a build...but i do want some ideas from warrior/ranger class...i want to be a tank if needed and i want to do this mostly for pvp..im thinking of poison...and should i use gladiator armor??
thanks

for pvp would u rather make a warrior/ele/or a warrior/ranger...im thinking a ranger but idk because eles to energy dependent.

yind
07-05-2005, 00:12
for pvp would u rather make a warrior/ele/or a warrior/ranger...im thinking a ranger but idk because eles to energy dependent.

ok since im not getting replies...ill tell u wat im thinking of doing...this is mostly pvp but a lil bit pve...i want to do axe because not many use it...

can u help me with the attributes!?!?!
attirubtes
some in axe mastery
some in strength
and rest in wilderness survival

apply poison(i no it has high energy cost but im planning on using gladiator)
poison arrow(i do not no where to get this though)
dryders defences(for defence)
cyclone axe
dismember
axe twist
bezerkers stance
endure pain

plz post ure thoughts critisize this all u want because im making it soon..
thanks

yind
07-05-2005, 03:32
ok since im not getting replies...ill tell u wat im thinking of doing...this is mostly pvp but a lil bit pve...i want to do axe because not many use it...

can u help me with the attributes!?!?!
attirubtes
some in axe mastery
some in strength
and rest in wilderness survival

apply poison(i no it has high energy cost but im planning on using gladiator)
poison arrow(i do not no where to get this though)
dryders defences(for defence)
cyclone axe
dismember
axe twist
bezerkers stance
endure pain

plz post ure thoughts critisize this all u want because im making it soon..
thanks

no replies....plz help

Lady Argent
07-05-2005, 04:59
Okay, I'm taking pity on this thread!

I've been running a warrior/ranger since the January BWE, with quite a bit of success. Here are the attributes (you can likely guess the skills from them);

Hammer Mastery 8
Marksmanship 8
Strength 4
Wilderness Survival 4
Tactics 2

This character is currently level 15. Excellent in PvE, and holds her own in PvP (eats W/Mo's of higher level for lunch!).

yind
07-05-2005, 16:02
Okay, I'm taking pity on this thread!

I've been running a warrior/ranger since the January BWE, with quite a bit of success. Here are the attributes (you can likely guess the skills from them);

Hammer Mastery 8
Marksmanship 8
Strength 4
Wilderness Survival 4
Tactics 2

This character is currently level 15. Excellent in PvE, and holds her own in PvP (eats W/Mo's of higher level for lunch!).

i dont want to use hammer though becaue hammer and swords are most used..and i want to try a axe..
plz post more ideas thanks