PDA

View Full Version : Expert Salavge Kit, where to get?

mattZ
07-05-2005, 02:42
Hey all,

I was wondering on where to get/purchase an expert salvage kit? Also, I got a 'purple' Axe Fiend armor and two 'purple' Stalker Armor, does anybody know what i would get out of it if i salvaged it? or expert salvaged it?

Thanks in advance.

mattZ

RavenGT
07-05-2005, 03:07
Yak's bend.

...:howdy:

draceena
07-05-2005, 04:36
I find with the purple named items, if you have already identified them and there was no message about "such-n-such unlocked" then the expert salvage is a waist of time. I've tried severl time and never got anything other than tan hides. Now if you identify the purple named items and you see a message that something was unlocked, definately try the expert salvage. There are still no guarantees that you will get the special item that was unlocked.

Bravo
07-05-2005, 19:40
I find with the purple named items, if you have already identified them and there was no message about "such-n-such unlocked" then the expert salvage is a waist of time. I've tried severl time and never got anything other than tan hides. Now if you identify the purple named items and you see a message that something was unlocked, definately try the expert salvage. There are still no guarantees that you will get the special item that was unlocked.

But at least you unlock the item :)