PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find "Animate Bone Minions"?

EliteMarine
07-05-2005, 16:19
I'm having trouble finding where to find the spell "Animate Bone Minions". I've checked the Trainers Skill list and it said it is in Droknar's Forge. But I have no idea where Droknar's Forge is. Please help.

this_barb
07-05-2005, 21:01
droknors is in southern shiver peaks, you gotta ascend and pass the desert before you can get there though.

anecro
08-05-2005, 00:46
Keep in mind this is where the *skill trainer* trains the skill. You can no doubt get it earlier, like blood of the master, by finding the quest for the skill.

However I haven't seen it yet.. just got to druid's overlook..

Itheal
08-05-2005, 00:48
if memory serves, fishermans haven has a quest to obtain this spell, i know my necro has it but has yet to ascend

anecro
08-05-2005, 00:52
if memory serves, fishermans haven has a quest to obtain this spell, i know my necro has it but has yet to ascend

Awesome thanks for the info!! Now to get there.. :-)

polykarb
08-05-2005, 06:09
There's a guy near the Ashfor Abbey in pre-sear era thats a necro.

Aburame Shino
08-05-2005, 08:13
You can actually get it (and I did, along with death nova for bomb minions :happy34: ) after your each Lion's Arch and complete the quest for the signet of capture.

Just continually respawn the Gates of Kyrta mission map until Bakkir the Forsaken spawns in the second mob you meet on that map. Then do a little careful manuvering or just let one of your henchmen die to give him a corpse to animate and wait for him to use it (it'll show the actual skill he's using under his health bar). Once you see the animate bone minions icon appear there then just use signet of capture on him to get the skill.

Vordrax
09-05-2005, 02:32
You can actually get it (and I did, along with death nova for bomb minions :happy34: ) after your each Lion's Arch and complete the quest for the signet of capture.

Just continually respawn the Gates of Kyrta mission map until Bakkir the Forsaken spawns in the second mob you meet on that map. Then do a little careful manuvering or just let one of your henchmen die to give him a corpse to animate and wait for him to use it (it'll show the actual skill he's using under his health bar). Once you see the animate bone minions icon appear there then just use signet of capture on him to get the skill.

The second group that's like 10 seconds away from the start of the mission?

Aria Darkstorm
16-05-2005, 03:24
you could always start a character if you do a necro primary you get it from the guy at the start when you get the first skills right outside Ascalon City(pre searing)

Vordrax
16-05-2005, 03:31
you could always start a character if you do a necro primary you get it from the guy at the start when you get the first skills right outside Ascalon City(pre searing)

That's Bone Horrors, NOT Bone Minions. They are two different spells.

Nefaru Firestorm
16-05-2005, 23:39
Your memory serves you correctly.

You get a quest where you must retrieve an item from a chest that is surrounded by Tengu.

Quite fun if you try with henchmen. If the skales and drakes don't get you first :D

as also suggested- some bosses in the Gates of Kryta mission use the skill for Animate Bone Minions, as well as Bone Fiends (I believe the Necrid Horsemen boss uses that one).

hotdogtesting
17-05-2005, 03:42
Quite fun if you try with henchmen. If the skales and drakes don't get you first

I was thinking if the Fire Imps don't get you first. Those henchmen seem to love to set me on fire as soon as they are on fire.

You can get to fisherman's haven by travelling north from Sanctum Cay.