PDA

View Full Version : Price Guide

Minerva McGonagall
08-05-2005, 04:34
Hi fellas,

I was just wondering if anybody would be so kind as to post a rough price guide for various items on Guild Wars?

I am a new player, and I have no wish to be ripped off, however I also don't want to be selling my stuff to NPC's for 6 gold when it's worth 600!!

For example, I bought a longbow (11-17, +20% dmg) for 200 gold.. did I get ripped off?

I also want to sell some protective icons (+6 energy), and a Divine Symbol (+3 energy +1 death magic), but i have no idea what sort of price to ask for.

I sold a vial of silver dye for 100g yesterday only to be told by the guy i sold it to, that i'd been ripped off. Nice.

Thanks!

superowner
08-05-2005, 05:11
Hi fellas,

I was just wondering if anybody would be so kind as to post a rough price guide for various items on Guild Wars?

I am a new player, and I have no wish to be ripped off, however I also don't want to be selling my stuff to NPC's for 6 gold when it's worth 600!!

For example, I bought a longbow (11-17, +20% dmg) for 200 gold.. did I get ripped off?

I also want to sell some protective icons (+6 energy), and a Divine Symbol (+3 energy +1 death magic), but i have no idea what sort of price to ask for.

I sold a vial of silver dye for 100g yesterday only to be told by the guy i sold it to, that i'd been ripped off. Nice.

Thanks!
u were ripped off. I sold silver dye for 300g
icons are worth 20-50g (to me at least)
I dont know about bows, but if it was a hammer, u would have been ripped off. If you have a warrior and get a item that does 16-30 or somthin like that, I would use it but if you are short on money you can sell it for 250-300g

Taniniver
08-05-2005, 18:00
You can judge prices of common craft materials and dyes at least, by going to the craft material and dye traders. See what they offer and ask, and sell yours somewhere inbetween.

I think 200g WAS quite a lot for such a longbow. 150g might have been reasonable, depending on how badly you needed it.