PDA

View Full Version : Seen the 15k necro armour? no you have not.

xSeiferx
08-05-2005, 05:53
because you cannot buy it!

(this referes to neither the tormentor, or the bonelace, they require shells, and bones, and are possible)

but cultist, tormentor, and scars, are impossible, and its not the only class.

the crafter requires dwarven variations on items, example deldrimor steel. so i go, craft 10 very expensive steel only to see, this item requires 10 deldrimor steel, you need 10 more.

this seems like a very simple thing to fix, it applies to any armour using elonian leather, deldrimor steel ingots, and presumebly vellum, i hope you are working on it, i saved for a long time to earn enough, and i dont really want to infuse 10 times.

REI ONRYOU
08-05-2005, 13:06
This bug has been reported several times here. Just make sure you've /bug-ed it and contacted the Support section on the official site, and hopefully, this should all be resolved soon.

Lord FireFox Moonchild
09-05-2005, 07:24
Conversly I haven't found any items requiring a Monsterous Claw for material. I've looked everywhere, and I have one Monsterous claw in my inventory but currently there is no presumed use for it. :confused:

Nairax
11-05-2005, 16:03
This isn't a bug. There's a materials guy north of Droknar's Forge that can make those materials - in fact, I was wondering why on earth anyone would want 'Deldrimor Steel' until I saw this thread.

REI ONRYOU
11-05-2005, 23:13
The bug was that Deldrimor Steel was just being counted as normal Steel, so people wouldn't be able to buy the armour even with all the crafting items and gold.

Distant
13-05-2005, 18:45
This isn't a bug. There's a materials guy north of Droknar's Forge that can make those materials - in fact, I was wondering why on earth anyone would want 'Deldrimor Steel' until I saw this thread.

I don't supose you could be sligthly more specific about his location. Brief directions or something? I've been tromping through the snow all over the Shiverpeaks and the only Materials guy I found was in Mineral Springs and he wouldn't talk to me when I clicked on him. Thanks in advance.

skuldnoshinpu
20-05-2005, 06:18
because you cannot buy it!

(this referes to neither the tormentor, or the bonelace, they require shells, and bones, and are possible)

but cultist, tormentor, and scars, are impossible, and its not the only class.

I know that the Bonelace and Fanatic 15k armors are available at Granite Citadel, but what about the others?