PDA

View Full Version : meser secondary class?

Mortungo
08-05-2005, 07:47
I was wondering if anyone had any imput i was considering Me/W Me/Mo or Me/E i have only played an E so i don't know the other beifits :/

Tsume
09-05-2005, 09:45
I was wondering if anyone had any imput i was considering Me/W Me/Mo or Me/E i have only played an E so i don't know the other beifits :/

Well with the Me/W you have the potential to go mellee or use the Warrior simply for support, like a defensive stance or such. Offensivly Me/W can be really effective against casters. Lots of potentials with any of the three combos you want a little insight about.

The Me/Mo can self heal, heal others, invest in Protection Prayers for a few cheap and quick casting spells, and then use Inspiration for reclamation, and either Domination or Illusion to be offensive.

The Me/E is most likely an offensive spell caster. Augementing Elemenatlis damage with subversive abilities of the Mesmer or Energy burning abilities, combining comobows such as the chosen elite Mind Freeze/burn/shock, with Mind Wrack and energy burning skills.

Lots of potentials with any of these combos.

Mortungo
09-05-2005, 21:32
I am currently playing a Me/N and love it. I cna health dot 2-3 people while beening hit and stay at 80-100% H between cnojure phantamism and the snare with a bit of domination magic i am liking it quite abit aloth i am only lvl 12 it looks very promising.