PDA

View Full Version : Animate Bone Fiend Skill

miho
08-05-2005, 09:17
Hi All,

Anyone know where I can find the Animate Bone Fiend skill?

I tried to use the Capture Signet on Lord Timot outside of Gates of Kryta (he does cast it), but when I used the signet, it kept saying something like "You already have the skill you are trying to capture." I suppose I could have timed it wrong, but I'm pretty sure as I tried to do this about 3 times without sucess.

I also know that I do not have this skill (I only have Animate Bone Horror), so does anyone 1.) have an idea why this is happening, or 2.) know somewhere else I can find this skill?

Thanks so much!

serialkiller
08-05-2005, 09:24
Hi All,

Anyone know where I can find the Animate Bone Fiend skill?

I tried to use the Capture Signet on Lord Timot outside of Gates of Kryta (he does cast it), but when I used the signet, it kept saying something like "You already have the skill you are trying to capture." I suppose I could have timed it wrong, but I'm pretty sure as I tried to do this about 3 times without sucess.

I also know that I do not have this skill (I only have Animate Bone Horror), so does anyone 1.) have an idea why this is happening, or 2.) know somewhere else I can find this skill?

Thanks so much!

Wow I'll try this myself whe i get a chance! Let us know if you do suceed!

EagleEye812
08-05-2005, 21:30
you can find it in Droknar's Forge.

serialkiller
09-05-2005, 05:39
I got it from Varrata went back to Yaks to finish some missions and captured it from him.

Vordrax
10-05-2005, 02:37
I got it from Lord Timot.

You have to wait until he finishes casting before you can capture it.

EvilSage
12-05-2005, 00:51
Vordrax is right I waited until the boss starts to cast a 2nd spell and I would then steal the one he had just done

Conqueror Scale
17-06-2005, 12:59
I havent found that Lord Timont, where could i find it ? Too hard to go Droknars Forge cause those 22-24 lvl monsters... So annoying to find ask everyday for that skill tho.. so if someone knows, please give some advice! :mad:

lobster
17-06-2005, 17:54
I havent found that Lord Timont, where could i find it ? Too hard to go Droknars Forge cause those 22-24 lvl monsters... So annoying to find ask everyday for that skill tho.. so if someone knows, please give some advice! :mad:

You HAVE to have the Reversing the Skales quest, or be with someone who has it. Then he will spawn in the place everyone has told you he will spawn.

You have to leave some corpses so he uses the skill, and THEN you can steal it. I still haven't tried the new changes that let you steal after something has died, but that might be easier than trying to do it in battle. Just make sure there are corpses for him to raise!!! Easy if you kill his Executioners before he gets to you, then he raises them.

xXShadowXx
18-06-2005, 06:25
could someone tell me where to get signet of capture????

Feynt
18-06-2005, 06:46
Lion's Arch after you complete a quest there or Beetletun if you walk that far North. Actually with the way the signets work now you just have to kill him to capture the skill from him.

DarkChidori
18-06-2005, 14:26
i think u can also get it from a vendor somewhere in Crystal Desert

roguebanshee
18-06-2005, 17:00
Lion's Arch after you complete a quest there or Beetletun if you walk that far North.
Most skill trainers after LA sell caps now, including Captain Greywind (Ascalon Settlement) who also gives out the "Reversing the Skales" quest.

Serena WolfLord
18-06-2005, 21:54
If your a member of a Guild im sure you can get your guildmates to run you too the forge, if not in a guild there are peeps out there making runs everyday. Just tag along. Although im a ranger necro, I got some great skills from the trainer there definately worth the trip.

And as Feynt pointed out, the skill capture quest, from someone by the name of Magi Magpie(something weird like that) is worth it. After you complete it you can buy more from her at 200 gp a piece...Buy lots LOL

IWantMORIDIN
19-06-2005, 06:39
There is a quest to get it in Destiny's Gorge in the desert.