PDA

View Full Version : Which is the strongest element?

devilshorn
08-05-2005, 13:15
I was thinking of focusing on fire skills but im not sure if there is a stronger element. plz help :confused: :scratch:

Ghostlord
08-05-2005, 13:45
I was thinking of focusing on fire skills but im not sure if there is a stronger element. plz help :confused: :scratch:

You believe me if i say there isnt a strongest element?

Fire= Strong damage,but also huge re-charge timers and for the most part high energy cost,also,it has very little utility. But this is probably the highest damage tree,if thats what you mean.

Earth= Armor buffs,knockdowns,all the ward spells,and fair damage to boot.Also has the very nice spell obsidian flesh,that makes you immune to spells.

Water=Almost all waterspells slow the opponent down,also has some nice hexes like blurred vision and deep freeze,also has a very nice elite in ice trident,which is fairly spammable,does nice damage and knockdowns anyone trying to run (or approach).

Air= Armor penetration 25% for almost all the damage spells,and a fair bit of ways of inflicting conditions on people (glimmering mark,enervating charge,blinding flash etc)

ZariusZero
08-05-2005, 17:19
Yeah, each element has it's own specialties. Fire will do the most damage to as many people as possible. Air is probably the best for finding one person, and blasting them down, especially warriors, where the 25% Armor penetration really shines. Earth is the best defensive element, and has a few attack spells that ignore armor all together. Water, which i've been using, has a few defensive and hexes, and a decent group of attack spell, which tend to slow your targets down.

devilshorn
09-05-2005, 11:47
then ill just go 4 fire and a pinch of wind thank u.