PDA

View Full Version : Did I go 'Post Searing' too early?

Eddie Niceguy
08-05-2005, 20:01
I'm currently a lvl 5 Ranger/Elementalist (Eddie Niceguy) and have just found myself post-searing. Heading out on my own is a big no-no, so did I go up too early? I haven't seen anyone else of my level really but I did go off today with a lvl 6'er and did a few missions so it does seem possible, just pretty difficult.

So what level did you go in on?

Dazmaster
08-05-2005, 20:15
I KNOW I went in Post-searing too early, I was level 3 :s now level 6 though, if ur with peeps you level quickly. Post-Searing is really daunting, but very fun!

BlueBudgerigar
08-05-2005, 20:49
I did the same...stumbled into the searing with my character...oh well...still enjoying it!

:clap:

PixelSmack
08-05-2005, 21:56
i went in at level 7 and am finding it very difficult on my own, think i will have to find someone to party with.

Eddie Niceguy
08-05-2005, 23:23
I'm doing alright now, I'm noticing it takes a long time to level from 6 to 7!

Did the Supply Column mission tonight but when I got back to where I was meant to go it didn't let me complete the mission for some reason. Very annoyed with that. I've been teaming with peeps though and it's been a massive laugh, except when some bloke had to go mid-mission. :confused:

Thanks for the responses though. If anyone wants to add me as a 'friend' then please do.

Metroid Man
09-05-2005, 00:13
LOL

I entered post searing at level 3. Only then did I realise... :D

Fallen_62
09-05-2005, 01:14
Usually I go to Post-Seared anywhere from level 5-7, and if you do the missions or explore with other people, it is pretty easy.

Corrodias
09-05-2005, 02:45
did you pay attention at all to what the NPCs are saying? Tydus warned you, in red text, that you would be moving into a new place from which you cannot return. i just... dont see how you couldn't see it coming. :/

Taxus Baccata
09-05-2005, 11:20
I have 3 characters who all went to the academy at level 7. Having played post seaing for a bit, I think that that is a bit late, maybe 5 or 6 is better.

Ordo Hex
09-05-2005, 13:58
With my first character I went through at lvl 8 and was ok. My second, a lvl 4 W/Mo and was definately struggling. started to get easier around lvl 6. Individual mobs are ok, but when they gang up, you're toast (usually).