PDA

View Full Version : Well of Blood

Nightchill
09-05-2005, 02:36
Just curious as to people's opinions on this. Picked it up recently (at level 13) in Yak's bend and, in my LAN duoing with the odd henchman, it's so far seemed very useful. Fairly quick to cast and for someone specced in Blood, a very nice return.

I did see it used in PvP but, due to the wide area fighting takes place over, suspect it'd only be useful in organised guild groups and not random pick-up.

Telastyn
09-05-2005, 03:13
Guy in my [PvE] party used it often yesterday, and it was fantastic.

Razor Eddie
10-05-2005, 18:39
I have found that well of blood is very useful. At the present moment my blood magic is lvl 12 and i am at lvl 14. When doing missions it is extremely useful as my well of blood gives 5 to regen over 19 sec. With good team coop, it is the most amazing skill i would highly recommend for organzied partys whether its pvp or role play.

:happy14:

Syvana
11-05-2005, 11:53
I have a 20 N/Me and I use it all the time. My build focuses on AoE attacks + corpse usage. My current PvE bar is:

Rotting Flesh
Shatter Hex
Vampiric Gaze
Plague Sending
Chaos Storm
Putrid Explosion
Well of Blood
Well of Suffering

It's a bit on the weak side when fighting solo vs undead, but there's still the occasional corpse to make enough use of anyway.

Reni
12-05-2005, 03:43
Just to note:
Well of Blood at 12 blood = 5 pips
Well of Blood at 14 blood = 6 pips
Well of Blood at 17 blood = 7 (!) pips.

I believe the same is true with well of power, but haven't tested it yet. (haven't tracked down that avicara necro boss yet =\)

goblintrain
12-05-2005, 17:54
If your monk leaves mid-mission like 19/20 of mine do, Well of Blood is the next best thing imo. Funny thing, last night i had the rare pleasure of playing in some groups that had two dedicated monks that (gasp) stayed, and guess who was thanking me profusely for the Wells -why the monks of course! ;) We all know how valuable monks are, & there is no crime in bringing along a skill to help make thier job easier or provide secondary healing for when they are down. Any good monk would be honored if you used his corpse to make a well of blood & keep the healing going! :lol:

Syvana
13-05-2005, 02:43
As soon as I find out where Well of Power is at I'm dropping Suffering for Power.