PDA

View Full Version : Necro Chest Piece: Pre-Searing

Emeraq Truthseek
09-05-2005, 02:52
I've checked everywhere, at least to the best of my knowledge and I've not found a collector that I can trade for a necro chest armor piece. I've got the stockings, boots and gloves, but is there a chest piece?

ColdwaveKid
09-05-2005, 08:13
I've checked everywhere, at least to the best of my knowledge and I've not found a collector that I can trade for a necro chest armor piece. I've got the stockings, boots and gloves, but is there a chest piece?

I was not able to find this one either, but one good piece of advice is early on start stocking up on things like fur pieces I believe and save some cash to upgrade as soon as you enter post searing, it helps loads. I think you will need like 14 furs and ten woods to trade for parcments to get all the necro gear at the first town in the post world.

Nightchill
09-05-2005, 11:40
This has been asked a few times before. There is no Necromancer chest piece pre-searing. If you want to make the green chest piece the same colour as your other Collector items (red) then you can use a dye remover.

Tsume
09-05-2005, 11:49
In pre searing I have been told that the Necromancer Tunic is given by Collector Findley for 5 Colossal Jawbones, and that he is located in Regent Valley, southward outside of Fort Ranik.

In previous BWE's I knew where he was but I have not found him since. I also do not know of anywhere in Pre Searing where you can kill the beasts that drop Colossal Jawbones, should you find him.

Nightchill
09-05-2005, 14:39
That's no longer true unfortunately.

Anhvariel
27-06-2005, 14:56
Collector Hatcher, Fort Ranik, 5x unnatural seeds.