PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Question

gatdawg
09-05-2005, 04:20
Is there anyway if you and your pet dies and you don't remember where at, to bring him back to life. I have tried alot of areas and all I get is "your pet is not in range".

emphar
09-05-2005, 05:10
Is there anyway if you and your pet dies and you don't remember where at, to bring him back to life. I have tried alot of areas and all I get is "your pet is not in range".

Simply go back to a outpost or city and when you go back out adventuring your pet will be with you.

gatdawg
09-05-2005, 07:21
Yeah I tried that numerous times but when I come back there still is no pet. I even went on a search hunt and comforted every so often. I hope maybe when I post Sear he wil come back.

September Timeside
09-05-2005, 11:24
if you zone, even between explorable areas, not just to and from cities, your pet should resurrect. Be sure you have "charm animal" in one of your skills slots. if it's not, you won't ever have a pet, no matter how much you search.

gatdawg
10-05-2005, 00:30
if you zone, even between explorable areas, not just to and from cities, your pet should resurrect. Be sure you have "charm animal" in one of your skills slots. if it's not, you won't ever have a pet, no matter how much you search.

That probably is the answer since I took the Charm off to open a slot. Thank you for the info I will try it tonight.