PDA

View Full Version : finding elementalists gear

Jugan Ryusei
09-05-2005, 16:25
hi im having trouble finding where to get elementalist items from in pre searing. can anyone help me with the locations of these ppl please?

thanks alot if you can.

Jugan Ryusei

Ordo Hex
09-05-2005, 17:48
I know a couple of the locations.

The gloves I got from a collector at the (Ascalon) village in the Wizard's Folly zone - after travelling through the mountains. I believe that you can also go via Regent's Valley. Can't quite remember what the collector wanted. Might have been scales or fins.

Another piece (possibly the leggings or boots) I got from the collector by the respawn point also in Wizard's Folly. That's at the other side of the map. just off the road (to the left) as you enter WF from the direction of Ashford village - Got to kill Ice Elementals for this piece.

Ordo Hex
09-05-2005, 17:51
Oops double post. sry.

Asia Skyly
09-05-2005, 19:45
Apparently (someone please correct this if wrong) the chest piece quest/collector is bugged. He is located on the city to the right most of the map (West). He asks for something like seeds (I cannot rememer), but right now that quest is not operational.

Other pieces I recall.

1. The woman right before riverside has 1 item
2. The collector outside of Foible Fair has 1 item
3. The collector all the way south of Wizard, near the ranger you take the horn to, has 1 item
I forgot the 4th location :)