PDA

View Full Version : New to elementalist profession, just a quick question...

Auris
09-05-2005, 19:41
I want to specialize in earth magic, but it seems the spells I am acquiring in pre-searing are mostly fire magic. Should I spend attribute points in fire until I get some quality earth spells? Or should I just put the points into earth and wait till I get some earth spells. I'm not sure if I am penalized for removing attribute points from fire and redistributing them to earth later...

Any clarification would be helpful :P

Auris

qix
09-05-2005, 20:28
I want to specialize in earth magic, but it seems the spells I am acquiring in pre-searing are mostly fire magic. Should I spend attribute points in fire until I get some quality earth spells? Or should I just put the points into earth and wait till I get some earth spells. I'm not sure if I am penalized for removing attribute points from fire and redistributing them to earth later...

Any clarification would be helpful :P

Auris

Game will be easier if you raise fire at the beggining. Once you get enough good earth spells youll be able to redistribute your points from fire to earth with no penalty (using your attribute refund points)

Auris
09-05-2005, 20:36
Thank you, that is what I was looking for :P

Auris

Telastyn
09-05-2005, 21:10
To my knowledge, you aren't penalized later on. You're just limited in how much you can transfer by your refund points, which I've always had an abundance of....

That and earth skills are slow to show, so you're going to need to make do without for a while.