PDA

View Full Version : PvP: How do you form your own party? Can you?

Mouth For War
09-05-2005, 22:59
from what i am reading i guess you can not make a PvP character and join a party unless you do it randomly? if a group of my friends what to make PvP characters and fight others we can't do it together unless we use our RPG characters. Is this correct?

Otherwise the only PvP i am going to be able to have is random party / battles in the PvP part of the game.

garzahd
09-05-2005, 23:48
Some areas have random PvP parties, other areas allow you to choose your teams.

When you map-travel to a new area, you will get an information box describing team size, max level, special rules (if any), and whether grouping is random or manual.

In both cases, if you win, you will continue to another round with the same set of players. This is nice with random teams because it makes you more likely to have a lengthy winning streak.

Xircon
10-05-2005, 02:33
Some areas have random PvP parties, other areas allow you to choose your teams.

When you map-travel to a new area, you will get an information box describing team size, max level, special rules (if any), and whether grouping is random or manual.

In both cases, if you win, you will continue to another round with the same set of players. This is nice with random teams because it makes you more likely to have a lengthy winning streak.

Or if you do get a good team, you win for hours on end.

There is also one pvp arena that allows you to pick teams.