PDA

View Full Version : Healing Hands

WNxFury
09-05-2005, 23:26
Used to love this skill as a awesome way of regaining health while fighting, much better than casting healing breeze and continuing to fight, anyone know where this can be got? I know its a Elite skill so its probably only a Signet of capture job but heh.. i just wanna know where i can get it :D Then i'll be heading in that direction ASAP :p

aerasal
09-05-2005, 23:28
mob near the end of d'alessio seaboard by the coast

WNxFury
09-05-2005, 23:30
Signet of capture on the boss? if so which one :)

shanx
10-05-2005, 07:22
Signet of capture on the boss? if so which one :)

Originally Posted by LaseK
I did. Muga Riptide, the beach at the end of D'Alessia Seaboard mission. It's within the last 10 seconds of the mission; instead of going and talking to Dinas, go south more towards the beach and he'll be there, all alone. Found it yesterday. Enjoy!

and somebody else...

There's actually 2 bosses down there that are picked randomly. On the first run out there Muga was not there, but it appeared on the next run and I captured Healing Hands.

endoftheline
11-05-2005, 22:50
i would really like to get this skill as well. What is the singlet of capture and where do you get it? How do you use it? Ive never even heard of it before.

aragorneo
12-05-2005, 05:55
I unlocked signet of capture from an npc in LA. You will need to do a quest first. I dont remeber the name of the npc, but it will be standing alone on a hill to the North.

tilmitt
12-05-2005, 11:29
How did you get them to cast the spell? (healing hands)

I tried standing there hitting, but not killing both muga and yerk but neither of them ever cast healing hands. I tried damaging nearby mergoyles but that didn't work, tried killing everything but the boss but that didn't work, tried letting him get to full health, no go, and tried getting him very close to death, also still never cast the spell.....:P

How can I make him cast it?

Corrodias
12-05-2005, 11:50
i'm sure you have to be hitting him only with physical attacks, and he has to be going down slowly or you might miss it.

kleang
13-05-2005, 10:55
I also never see healing hand from him now, try to kill him 2 times last night. Is it possible Anet already nerf elite skill from this guy?

Corka
13-05-2005, 11:10
Murga Riptide never ever seems to cast it, neither does the other one in Nebo Terrace. I've sat there for over 30 minues and he never casts it *once*. hitting w/ith only physical attacks. getting him down to critical health. He'll never cast it.

Renwithe
13-05-2005, 11:37
Aye, I sat there last night fighting both Riptide in Seaboard, and Plopsquirt in Nebo. Yerk in Nebo is definitely the way to go, as going through Seaboard over and over sucks especially if he isn't up.

However, neither of them seem to use this skill [anymore]? I sat for a good half an hour on each, trying the same different methods like some of you posted. Pure melee, spells, hitting mobs near him, letting him go down slowly, nothing. They all seem to use the same spells:

Protective Spirit, Blessed Signet, Life Attunement, Heal Party... Can anyone confirm that it still is there as of recent?

shanx
14-05-2005, 00:39
Aye, I sat there last night fighting both Riptide in Seaboard, and Plopsquirt in Nebo. Yerk in Nebo is definitely the way to go, as going through Seaboard over and over sucks especially if he isn't up.

However, neither of them seem to use this skill [anymore]? I sat for a good half an hour on each, trying the same different methods like some of you posted. Pure melee, spells, hitting mobs near him, letting him go down slowly, nothing. They all seem to use the same spells:

Protective Spirit, Blessed Signet, Life Attunement, Heal Party... Can anyone confirm that it still is there as of recent?

I just did it two days ago w/ a party of me and 5 henchmen. Good luck. I just highlighted him, then the henches attacked, he cast it and I took it. It gets cast right away and has a longish recharge time.

Blieps
14-05-2005, 02:48
I'm now pretty sure Yerk Plopsquirt doesn't have HH anymore. :( I checked this using Arcane Thievery (so yes there is a very small chance I'm wrong). I stole the following spells at least 5 times: Mend, Heal Party, Protective Spirit and Life Attunement. My guess is Healing Hands is replaced by Mend @#$@#$#$@#$. :mad:

Corka
14-05-2005, 04:25
Yeah they probably removed it after the patch, probably thought it was too low and easy a boss to give it to or somesuch.

Now if only we knew where its gone to.

lithun
18-05-2005, 17:12
Yeah they probably removed it after the patch, probably thought it was too low and easy a boss to give it to or somesuch.

Now if only we knew where its gone to.

Yet again the casual gamer gets the shaft because he didn't get to this part of the game in time. /kick Nerfers