PDA

View Full Version : End-Game armor location/advice?

MusPuppis
10-05-2005, 00:54
I checked on http://www.gwonline.net/ in the armor crafting section and it said the best warrior armor was to be found in Venturi's Refuge. I finally got there today and the armor it listed wasnt available on the crafter. The best he offers is the +60 variety.

Does anyone know what town carrys the end-game warrior armor sets?

Also, I was wondering if folks could possibly make some recommendations as to the best set for my build. Being new to GW's and the armor cost being so prohbitive, I dont want to get a set thats not suited to me.

My toon is a War/Ele. I use hammers and hes based around knockdowns. My playstyle is to get right into the thick of things and make a nuisance of myself as swiftly as I'm able.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

tdl
10-05-2005, 03:18
I'm having this issue as well. None of the locations this site says sells plate or knights armor... do. I'm a level 17 W/E, is this level based? Can I not buy these armors until level 20, or something like that?

Thanks.

Bruiser of Minoc
10-05-2005, 04:09
The knights armour becomes available after you ascend (after completing the 3 desert trials and defeating your mirror self) from Draknor's Forge. It's 1.5k a piece.

As a Ele 2nd class, id suggest gladiator armour for extra Energy, to help you pull of those spells.

You can however opt for the 15k a piece armour from Granite Citadel, north west of copperhead mines, not any better than Top class Wyvern, but looks different, imo, ugly.