PDA

View Full Version : Armor pieces with 60 armor ?

Rukia
10-05-2005, 02:14
I have a couple of questions.

1) where do you get the elementalis robe and elementalist shoes with 60 armor ? I got leggings and gloves from collectors in crystal desert but cant find crafters/collectors for robes and shoes.

2) the best aero/hydro/pyro/geo armors are the 51 armor ones ? at the moment I am at the desert doing the 3 ascensions missions. amnoom oasis crafter only does the 51 armor ones so i was wondering about the 60 armor ones. if 51 is the max then i prefer using full elementalist set with 60 armor each.

SprintFun
10-05-2005, 02:31
After you ascend and beat the Glint mission you go to a new town in ther shiverpeaks where there is the 60 AL crafter for the different sets. Be prepared to pay though...need 175 cloth and 6000 gold plus 28 of whatever is unique to the set to craft all 4 pieces of armor you need.

EDIT: I was going to do all of the collections to get the 60 armor but really in about a day you can go from the desert to the shiverpeaks. In other words, you may find that if you have the 51 AL armor already if you consider the collections a timesink dont worry too much about it.

Rukia
10-05-2005, 02:34
thanks very much :)

omniviper
14-05-2005, 09:09
rukia, where did you get your leggigns? im still looking for it

I have a couple of questions.

1) where do you get the elementalis robe and elementalist shoes with 60 armor ? I got leggings and gloves from collectors in crystal desert but cant find crafters/collectors for robes and shoes.

2) the best aero/hydro/pyro/geo armors are the 51 armor ones ? at the moment I am at the desert doing the 3 ascensions missions. amnoom oasis crafter only does the 51 armor ones so i was wondering about the 60 armor ones. if 51 is the max then i prefer using full elementalist set with 60 armor each.

Rukia
14-05-2005, 09:25
rukia, where did you get your leggigns? im still looking for it

hmm , 99% positive got em here (the red dot):

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/dimp_13/elelegs.jpg

i also think the collector wants 5 mosaru manes (or something, those centaurs down there in those greens). or maybe was it 5 dune burrower jaws ? really dont remember :/

Van Tomiko
14-05-2005, 10:01
hmm , 99% positive got em here (the red dot):

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/dimp_13/elelegs.jpg

i also think the collector wants 5 mosaru manes (or something, those centaurs down there in those greens). or maybe was it 5 dune burrower jaws ? really dont remember :/

I can confirm that. Its 100% true. You need 5 dune burrower jaw.