PDA

View Full Version : Guild hall question

Nitterik
10-05-2005, 05:04
ok i already put this in the community forum but no one wants to answer back. At my guild hall there is a dock and a ship and other islands around it and everything. i was wondering if you could maybe sail on the ship or it could take you somewere or if its just there for the look? Because that would so awesome if i could take a ship to the other islands or something because the waters too high to walk in. thanks.
-nitterik

Torm Shadowbane
10-05-2005, 10:13
I don't have a guild hall or anything, but I know that you can travel using the docks in Lions Arch to see what type of Guild Halls can be bought. My guess is that the dock there acts similar to an arena master, where your guild leader can speak to him to start an attack on another guild hall or some such.

With that being said... Now I have a question for you: Are Guild Halls basically empty except for players, or do they have merchants and storage? Do Guilds have the ability to have a "Guild Storage"?

I am just curious about the benefits of a guild hall other than a meeting place and the ability to attack other guild halls.

Nitterik
11-05-2005, 18:04
im not sure about much on it since ive only been there once i know there are lvl 20 henchmen and such. when i get home ill see whats there and ill let you know.