PDA

View Full Version : Obsidian flame team

PKMG StaR
10-05-2005, 09:36
I was thinking back to when I beat my mirror by just spamming obsidian flame which got me to thinking how funny it would be to have a full team of elementlalist using obsidian flame+echo. lvl 12 earth + 4 from items (superior rune, were going all out) would let you kill a person in 4 hits from obsidian against even warriors. Obviously this wouldn't be a good team idea, but think how funny it would be to kill off like 4-5 characters almost instantly giving monks no time to heal. I think im gonna get my friends to do it with me, just to see the responces from the other team (until exhaustion makes all of our team worthless)

Okay Im really bored =/

Viri
10-05-2005, 12:26
There are spells like aegis that prevents that. There was a team that used it last beta but it's not that hard to beat it.

Xircon
11-05-2005, 19:23
There are spells like aegis that prevents that. There was a team that used it last beta but it's not that hard to beat it.
If you always ran it, people would learn real quick. But if say once in a bit you ran the team for a short time you can take people by surprise. Another common thing is daggers and stoning. Four of you focus and all cast at the same time, the target will die.

PKMG StaR
11-05-2005, 21:17
If you always ran it, people would learn real quick. But if say once in a bit you ran the team for a short time you can take people by surprise. Another common thing is daggers and stoning. Four of you focus and all cast at the same time, the target will die.

Exactly what I was thinking =/. While waiting for exhaustion to wear off the team could focus fire using daggers or stoning which would also deal nice damage.

Aegis is a problem for everyone =/ There is really only 3-4 "must have" spells in this type of build which leaves alot of room for enchantment removal. Then you just call a target, remove aegis, spam obsidian and repeat.

Obviously not the most effective team, but the shock value would be enjoyable :surprise:

It will be along time before I get to try a obsidian team of my own since my friends are so slow. Unless people on this board want to try it out with me, I already have most of the skills required.

Xeral
12-05-2005, 11:01
Exactly what I was thinking =/. While waiting for exhaustion to wear off the team could focus fire using daggers or stoning which would also deal nice damage.

Aegis is a problem for everyone =/ There is really only 3-4 "must have" spells in this type of build which leaves alot of room for enchantment removal. Then you just call a target, remove aegis, spam obsidian and repeat.

Obviously not the most effective team, but the shock value would be enjoyable :surprise:

It will be along time before I get to try a obsidian team of my own since my friends are so slow. Unless people on this board want to try it out with me, I already have most of the skills required.

Hehehehe, I can just see how angry a Monk would be to dropped instantly. Outheal that.