PDA

View Full Version : how to get rid of pet

gencas
10-05-2005, 08:44
How do u get rid of a pet?

mappam
10-05-2005, 15:16
Gencas - you sell your existing pet to a "Pet Trainer".

So far - I am only level 10 - I have found two:

The first one is in Pre-Searing - in Regant Valley standing next to the Ranger Trainer.

The second is just by the entrance to Ascalon as you first enter after the Acadamy - in Post-Searing.

Darkbooty
11-05-2005, 00:27
Is there any advantage to "selling" your pet? How much does ol Jarrel offer? I'm reluctant to part with my beloved kitty even though I know where to get another one... unless the price is right.

Desmodas
11-05-2005, 03:21
Is there any advantage to "selling" your pet? How much does ol Jarrel offer? I'm reluctant to part with my beloved kitty even though I know where to get another one... unless the price is right.

I have not given away my pet in post-searing but in pre-searing there is no gold involved, you don't really sell it. You just kind of give it away.

Brynn Caddoc
11-05-2005, 03:34
Yeah, I've given away my pet post-searing, and you get nothing except an opportunity to charm a new pet.

Hunt3r_kill4
11-05-2005, 05:15
The tamer talks of something about the circus. He is just a way for you to get rid of your "beloved" pet and chance on getting a new one, which many people do take and get a bear instead

calderstrake
11-05-2005, 05:46
How do u get rid of a pet?
You could always un-equip the Charm Animal skill. :happy34:

Desmodas
11-05-2005, 06:54
You could always un-equip the Charm Animal skill. :happy34:

That not really getting rid of your pet. That more like leaving him at home while you travel. Ok I suppose if you dont mind the smell when you get back.