PDA

View Full Version : nOOb

Nolan Ramez
10-05-2005, 13:51
Hello all :howdy: - I just purchased the game a couple days ago and so far Iím loving it. Iíve played EQ1/2 and just got sick of the game. GW seems much more od a laid back game. Any how - Iím wondering if you guys could give me any insight of what to do. I created a ranger (currently lvl 6) and a mes as a secondary. I really donít know where to go in the game. Iíve done several quest but what should I do now? And what is this Lion Gate everyone talks about? What skills do you suggest I use? Where should I put my attribute
points?

Thank you in advance for you help... I catch on fast but I really have no clue where Iím going with my character yet ;)

Look forward to communicating with this community!! :thumbsup:

Jibraeel
10-05-2005, 14:05
Complete the "primary quests" and Sir Tydus should ask if you are ready to leave it all behind. When you are agree and sit backand enjoy the cut scene.

The first area is just the turtorial but what a tutorial it is. :happy34:

Nolan Ramez
10-05-2005, 14:10
Complete the "primary quests" and Sir Tydus should ask if you are ready to leave it all behind. When you are agree and sit backand enjoy the cut scene.

The first area is just the turtorial but what a tutorial it is. :happy34:

Sir Tydus did ask me if I was ready to leave it all behind but didn't know if I was ready yet? Am I @ lvl 6?

Thanks for the reply...

Tzhebee
10-05-2005, 18:20
I just started playing this weekend myself. I went through at level 6 and did OK. One suggestion that was given to me was to load up on crafting supplies (especially cloth) since they are cheaper and easier to find pre-sear. Then go talk to Sir Tydus. :thumbsup:

Nolan Ramez
10-05-2005, 18:36
I just started playing this weekend myself. I went through at level 6 and did OK. One suggestion that was given to me was to load up on crafting supplies (especially cloth) since they are cheaper and easier to find pre-sear. Then go talk to Sir Tydus. :thumbsup:

Okay - thanks for the tip!!

Corrodias
10-05-2005, 19:25
they may be cheaper and easier to find pre-searing than in the very first part of post-searing, but once you start moving past old ascalon, cloth and leather squares are so freakin' common...

Hunt3r_kill4
11-05-2005, 05:37
they may be cheaper and easier to find pre-searing than in the very first part of post-searing, but once you start moving past old ascalon, cloth and leather squares are so freakin' common...

You get around 4-6 per salvage item later on in the game. I suggest do all the quests (as many as you can) before you leave, explore a bit have some fun. Personally, I would suggest against asking anyone how to put your points, which skills to buy. Figure it out for yourself, experiment, thats half the fun...