PDA

View Full Version : W/Mo Faith in crisis.

Aramon
10-05-2005, 20:29
I currently have a level 16 W/Mo and I love playing him. I just don't feel that I am using him to his full potential. I am concerned I am squandering the Monk portion. My Skill bar for PvE is as follow.

Sever Artery, Gash, Flurry, Endure Pain, Sprint, Balthazarís Spirit, Healing Breeze, Restore life

My PvP bar is the same just sub Restore with Resurrection Sig.

I am just very confused about where I should be putting the points as the Monk. I thought maybe protection but I only have 2 regen pips, and Balthazarís spirit doesn't seem to be effected by that. I have the points in Healing but I thought maybe smiting would be a better way to go. Thoughts comments please.

Torm Shadowbane
10-05-2005, 20:50
I am having a similar problem as you. I made a post last night talking about what I may do to change my build, and my eperiences with my Warrior/Monk so far. It *may* (or may not) be helpful for you to read what I've learned as up to this point I've mastered in Smiting/Healing/Swordsmanship.

Torm Shadowbane
10-05-2005, 20:52
Well, it MIGHT have been helpful if I actually linked you to the post, wouldn't it? Heh, heh. Here is the post:
http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=344404

Aramon
10-05-2005, 21:22
It does help a little, but I would love to hear from other people about this too.

REI ONRYOU
11-05-2005, 01:22
For PvP, it's suggested to leave the healing to the Monks, so you use very little Monk skills there. It's worth having an enchantment of some sort I find.

As long as your tanking and surviving, then you're using the Monk side fine. Always have a Res in PvE too.

Horus Vindictive
11-05-2005, 04:14
yeah IMO for pvp you wont be using those healing spells to often.. maybe having 1 like healing hands and a possible enchantment such as mending but beyond that leave the rest of the space for your attacks.. i cant comment on your build to much since im a hammer mastery w/mo but i do know i love using it.. lol counter-blow + belly smash is great.. anyone seen backbreaker yet??