PDA

View Full Version : Easier place to get Signet of Devotion?

brontes
10-05-2005, 19:42
The dragon casts quickly and I can't manage to capture it :(

I've hit all the places where it was sold in beta with no luck. Its not an elite so I figure its got to be on a vendor/quest somewhere..

aragorneo
10-05-2005, 19:52
ya you are right. he casts it too fast. I instead ended up catching some **** spell :mad:
I will give ita shot again. Us monks dont have a hard time getting groups :lol:
So i probably would capture it in 1-3 tries.

brontes
10-05-2005, 21:12
Ahh, got it. A group full of henchies can clear it to the boss in under 15 minutes. With the two monk henchies I could clear it without casting any spells. Rediculously easy. Hencies don't care if you bail after the first boss.. much quicker than going through full runs with real groups.

I think the trick is to wait ~2 seconds after you see the signet before you click your capture. If you have all the other spells he uses you can just spam the button and it will only work once you can capture the SoD.

So assuming you mess up and capture both his other skills before you get SoD you're looking at 45 minutes tops of gaming you could be only paying half attention to.

Alexiel
22-05-2005, 06:47
I didn't want to have to buy it if I could help it and I was looking for it as a quest reward but I can't find anywhere that lists it as one.

No matter. For the future reference, Captain Greywind in the Ascalon Settlement "sells" Signet of Devotion. (you can get a quest arrow to him from a Merchant in Lion's Arch).

Ascalon Settlement is in North Kryta Province.