PDA

View Full Version : Fevered Dreams!

drastick
11-05-2005, 06:55
wow, i really need this skill, its like the last skill i need, but i cant find it (i tried searching on forums / asking in game, asking everywhere, still cant find it!)

well, if anyone knows what boss has fevered dreams, id really apreciate it if you could tell me where it is :(

xispas
11-05-2005, 19:52
hi, also looking for that skill any luck till now ?

drastick
12-05-2005, 00:49
none yet :(

its a bithcwitout it, as i will be using it alot....

mechone
01-07-2005, 02:36
Did anyone ever find this one? I have yet to find it and would really like it.

kid icarus
01-07-2005, 03:10
As far as I know, Fevered Dreams is on Plexus Shadowhook, a spider boss in Abbadon's Mouth.

Van Tomiko
01-07-2005, 03:21
in abbadon mouth's mission

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/VanTomiko/fd.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/VanTomiko/fd1.jpg

Good luck !!

mechone
01-07-2005, 06:11
Ok thanks! I will have to go and get it. That map and info is very helpful :happy14:

Rekiem
01-07-2005, 06:26
Is there anyone who has a build that would work with this spell? I can't seem to find anything that would work with this hex. The "new" condition restriction seem to reduce the effectiveness of this spell, making Epidemic more usefull.

Merls The Sneaky
01-07-2005, 06:52
Im sure mesmer/necros would find it handy, war/mes too ;)

Patccmoi
01-07-2005, 09:14
Is there anyone who has a build that would work with this spell? I can't seem to find anything that would work with this hex. The "new" condition restriction seem to reduce the effectiveness of this spell, making Epidemic more usefull.

Costs less energy, has shorter cooldown than duration. I think it's pretty good overall

Feynt
01-07-2005, 10:45
Let's not forget that most important of all, it has a duration. Fevered Dreams, then tell your friendly elementalist to play with Fire while you (or your favourite ranger) introduces poison into the poor sod's body. Warriors will likely already be applying conditions.

So now, not only are you screwing over the one guy, you're poisoning, burning, bleeding, deep wounding, crippling (maybe), and blinding (also maybe) everyone around him.

MetasynMan
01-07-2005, 19:16
Especially given how tricky it can be to time Epidemic with your elementalist's on-fire condition. All but one Fire spell will only set someone on fire for 3 seconds. But with Fevered Dreams, theoretically you'd be setting a whole group on fire for the full 3 seconds, plus whatever else you can stack up. Just need to communicate to your team to wait until you cast it to start the condition-fest.

ender11782
03-07-2005, 06:01
I haven't tried them yet, but I suspect both are useful, and worth having in your library, depending on circumstances (i.e, pull out FD when hangin with your arsonist friend). I certainly am looking forward to experimenting. ^.^

My biggest concern is whether I feel like pumping Illusion for my R/Me and using this. Probably not, but that's what refund points are for (and I'll feel less guilty about playing with other illusion spells).

Feynt
03-07-2005, 08:20
Actually Fevered Dreams is great for a ranger. Any place you could use Barrage you could use Fevered Dreams to spread poison and crippling.

DIEnamic
05-07-2005, 14:57

I've been using it with mark of rodgort and a fiery dragon sword to set entire teams aflame....

I can imagine a necro with that transfer condition touch spell could really put this to use though.

YellowLab
05-07-2005, 21:12
Anyone know what distance Fevered Dreams (and Epidemic) work through? Touch? Standard AoE? Agro?

Thanks,
YL

Feynt
06-07-2005, 02:22
Again, any time you could use Barrage to hit a group of enemies you could use Epidemic. It's a bit wider than touch range.

DIEnamic
07-07-2005, 09:39
Anyone know what distance Fevered Dreams (and Epidemic) work through? Touch? Standard AoE? Agro?

Thanks,
YL

I was really hoping for more range on it when I got it but its about the same as a fire storm.

dthree
07-07-2005, 10:30
I find both epidemic and fevered dreams pretty ineffective. The best use I could come up with was on my ranger using apply poison, tagging an enemy, epidemic, then barrage.

Rodgort with a me/e or e/me seems like a good idea, except you won't have any of the melee attacks/stances and you'll probably have to use a considerable ammount of your skills for defense.

*edit* fevered would be pretty nice with something like blinding flash for use against a melee mob

DIEnamic
08-07-2005, 11:22
I find both epidemic and fevered dreams pretty ineffective.

*edit* fevered would be pretty nice with something like blinding flash for use against a melee mob

Make up your mind! :eek:

Lots of players think of themselves as 'individuals' instead of a team so fevered dreams instantly gets the shaft when you look at it. Imagine making a Fevered Dreams team build then you will be in business.

Feynt
09-07-2005, 10:42
Agreed, Fevered Dreams with a warrior (bleeding, crippling, weakness, deep wounding), ranger (poison, bleeding, crippling, DAZING, blindness), necromancer (poison, disease, weakness, or any condition they get hit with), or elementalist (burning, blinding, weakness. Not sure if knockdown counts as a condition, but that's there too with Stoning) makes for a monstrous team rape.

Wrath of God
09-07-2005, 10:45
Agreed, Fevered Dreams with a warrior (bleeding, crippling, weakness, deep wounding), ranger (poison, bleeding, crippling, DAZING, blindness), necromancer (poison, disease, weakness, or any condition they get hit with), or elementalist (burning, blinding, weakness. Not sure if knockdown counts as a condition, but that's there too with Stoning) makes for a monstrous team rape.
You forgot a warrior can also daze;skull crush

Feynt
09-07-2005, 11:59
Touché, that they can. I'd prefer Concussion Shot for dazing though as Skull Crack relies on your attack rhythm and occurs on your next swing after you use it. If you're doing Flurry, Frenzy, or my favourite Tiger's Fury then you're probably fine. I could think of several other elite skills I'd rather use as a warrior though.