PDA

View Full Version : W/N Build

Mighty Titus
11-05-2005, 06:44
I don't want to be like the average warrior who is chosing monk, and I dunno very much bout necro so any help you guys for build would be much appreciated!

Gegabyte
11-05-2005, 09:47
I don't want to be like the average warrior who is chosing monk, and I dunno very much bout necro so any help you guys for build would be much appreciated!

My advise (for all War hybrids) is focus on skills that can strengthen you/ weaken enemies. Then use Warrior based adreleline attacks (they use no energy). Unfourtunatley I know very little about necro's (although I have plans to).

I would avoid the spells that involve sacrificing life (as this will literally be the death of a melee character) but focus on the life stealing spells such as life syphon and eventually life transfer (elite). Shadow strike looks pretty handy!!!

I havn't looked into the possiblity of raising corpses yet.

I reccomend looking on the warrior or necro forums for some advanced details.

Taxus Baccata
11-05-2005, 10:35
Parasitic Bond is pretty good for W/N as it is only 5 energy and you get degen + heal. Life Siphon is 10 energy but good. Faintheartedness can directly effect melee opponents. Vampiric Touch if you can afford the energy, or as mentioned shadow strike.

I would suggest Curses or Blood magic would be the way to go.