PDA

View Full Version : E/Mo only getting Monk items from quests.

andlostmyself
11-05-2005, 17:35
Ever since I started post-Searing, just about all my quest rewards are monk centered item. The skill trainer also has only monk skills available. Is this a bug, or are elementalist centered rewards just harder to come by in the game?

Diceclock
11-05-2005, 18:26
Ever since I started post-Searing, just about all my quest rewards are monk centered item. The skill trainer also has only monk skills available. Is this a bug, or are elementalist centered rewards just harder to come by in the game?

I noticed the same thing. Around level 10-13 I noticed I'm getting a lot more elementalist spells from quests. Though your right from drops and collectors there seems to be 10 Monk items for every 1 elementalist.

Xircon
11-05-2005, 19:04
I noticed the same thing. Around level 10-13 I noticed I'm getting a lot more elementalist spells from quests. Though your right from drops and collectors there seems to be 10 Monk items for every 1 elementalist.
I have played a Mo/E the most so far and as I recall early I did not find many Ele skills. Now it seems I have unlocked nearly everyone and still only have about half of the ele skills.

andlostmyself
11-05-2005, 22:34
Thank you. I was worried it was just me. :(