PDA

View Full Version : Unholy Feast

Irma
11-05-2005, 18:32
Anyone know where i can get Unholy feast. I GWO wepsite yeasterday but they didt not list that skill! But i have seen players with it. Since it is not elite I should be able to buy it somewhere! But i dont know where to look!

Desmodas
12-05-2005, 00:15
Anyone know where i can get Unholy feast. I GWO wepsite yeasterday but they didt not list that skill! But i have seen players with it. Since it is not elite I should be able to buy it somewhere! But i dont know where to look!

There is a necro npc in Piken that offers this as an award for a quest

ifaway
22-05-2005, 00:32
*BUMP*

I've tried looking for the necro NPC and nobody in Piken square gave me the quest. I'm a W/N looking for unholy feast. Can you please provide more details? Such as the quest name and how to trigger the quest?

edit: I'm not interested in buying it because I don't have any points to spare :(

Creed
22-05-2005, 02:49
You can get that skill from a skill trainer in Maguuma stade called: Avena.

ifaway
22-05-2005, 04:16
You can get that skill from a skill trainer in Maguuma stade called: Avena.

I know but I'd like to get it from a quest.

Creed
22-05-2005, 13:15
Piken square. Grave master, or what ever he is. He gives it to you too.

Wulfen Arrowtusk
22-05-2005, 21:06
He's in the corner, farthest away from the stairs to exit. He i on the left side of that area around the corner.

SoDak
24-05-2005, 00:19
I completed this quest last night and received Soul Feast NOT Unholy Feast. Unless he gives you another quest later.

Hart
24-05-2005, 00:28
Unholy Feast can be captured from the Necromancer facet in Dragons Lair. Since you have no skill points that's probably of pretty limited use, but maybe someone else looking at the thread...

HoaXSioux
29-06-2005, 10:43
The Gravemaster in Piken square will give you a second quest, which will give you your desired skill :happy34:

Serpentax
29-06-2005, 11:24
The Gravemaster in Piken square will give you a second quest, which will give you your desired skill :happy34:

lot of people seem to be confusing unholy feast with soul feast here :D..

unholy feast is got from Maguuma trainer, or the dragon facet as stated above..

Soul feast is what the Gravemaster in piken give you..

roguebanshee
29-06-2005, 12:44
Unholy Feast (PBAoE Life Stealing, Blood Magic) is currently not available from any quest. You have to buy or cap it.

Soul Feast (Exploit corpse to gain HP, Death Magic) is available by quest from the undertaker in Piken Square.

Tempest Bloodcaller
29-06-2005, 16:13

^^ What that says i capped it two days ago :p

Comrade Morik
29-06-2005, 19:54
Yah, Unholy Feast is from Magumma Stade...It isn't really worth it unless you get really close to the enemy or are zerged 90% of the time. And of course the high recast. Works well with the Touch of Agony - Plague Touch combo to regain that lost health ;)

HoaXSioux
29-06-2005, 23:19
Ok, my bad :P My question that arises is WHERE THE HELL IS MAGUMMA STADE?
I've been looking all over the place, by the sounds of it, it must be located somewhere in the MAgumma Jungle :D

Help me to epithany, PLEASE :p

VVild
29-06-2005, 23:24

^^ What that says i capped it two days ago :p

Unholy feast is not an elite...why would someone waste signet on dragon instead of grenths balance (haven't found a use for this skill yet, but still an elite versus a skill you can just buy from a trainer:/).

Comrade Morik
29-06-2005, 23:53
Un...grenths balance (haven't found a use for this skill yet, but still an elite versus a skill you can just buy from a trainer:/).

If you try killing Glint, you'll find a definate use for Grenth's. Dealing 500 dmg every 45 secs (it ignores the hibernation thing. Technically, it's not damage - it has the possibility to heal Glint after all *cackle*). I can also see it being useful against the Lich. But other then those two, Grenth's is not really great...unless yer being beat down by a warrior who has unholy amounts of health and yer almost dead, lol. Or Neco/Elies who are only Necro's for SR.

Comrade Morik
29-06-2005, 23:54
Ok, my bad :P My question that arises is WHERE THE HELL IS MAGUMMA STADE?
I've been looking all over the place, by the sounds of it, it must be located somewhere in the MAgumma Jungle :D

Help me to epithany, PLEASE :p

Magumma Stade? You get there from Henge of Denravi. Head towards the boat to Riverside, then cross the vine bridge to the west. Follow the *road* which is generally SW. There is another way, though I got horribly lost looking for it. Either way, it's south of Denravi.

Dakrath Ahn
30-06-2005, 00:17
I captured Unholy Feast from the Facet of Darkness...Quite a good skill for a tanker, with some awesome healing capability.

VVild
30-06-2005, 00:21
If you try killing Glint, you'll find a definate use for Grenth's. Dealing 500 dmg every 45 secs (it ignores the hibernation thing. Technically, it's not damage - it has the possibility to heal Glint after all *cackle*). I can also see it being useful against the Lich. But other then those two, Grenth's is not really great...unless yer being beat down by a warrior who has unholy amounts of health and yer almost dead, lol. Or Neco/Elies who are only Necro's for SR.

Yeah I just noticed that in another post. I mentioned that if you use a ton of sac skills to get to low hp, than just about any monster in the game will get a huge amount of damage dealt to them while you pop back up to full health. I just need a table of monster' Hp to find out exactly how much damage I would be dealing, although with the 45 second cooldown it is easily surrpassed by other skills in terms of how much I could deal in 45 seconds using something else.

roguebanshee
30-06-2005, 19:57
why would someone waste signet on dragon instead of grenths balance
Because caps only cost half gold of what normal skills do. Thus if you're saving up for something (like 15k armor) buying caps instead of the skills will save you a decent amount (once you've found a boss with the skill you want). Remember that you can own as many caps as you have skill points, though you can only carry 8 at any one time.

VVild
30-06-2005, 22:48
Because caps only cost half gold of what normal skills do. Thus if you're saving up for something (like 15k armor) buying caps instead of the skills will save you a decent amount (once you've found a boss with the skill you want). Remember that you can own as many caps as you have skill points, though you can only carry 8 at any one time.

Don't forget that actual skills only cost like 200 gold or so, maybe up to 400 in high areas? That's not a whole lot for one skill, you can get it easily in a few minutes pretty much anywhere. But I guess if that's the reason it is a reason, so I won't complain.

Dayvid Kitah
01-07-2005, 00:04
I actually skill capped my Unholy Feast just outside Gates of Kryta. There is a quest, Balance Scales or something like that, that you have to kill the boss that has all the bone fiends that controls all the skales that are over running the area. I stole Unholy Feast and Bone Fiends from him, and that was before the Cap sig got really easy. :)

Dayvid Kitah [Rapid Advancement of Doom]

VVild
01-07-2005, 03:54
I actually skill capped my Unholy Feast just outside Gates of Kryta. There is a quest, Balance Scales or something like that, that you have to kill the boss that has all the bone fiends that controls all the skales that are over running the area. I stole Unholy Feast and Bone Fiends from him, and that was before the Cap sig got really easy. :)

Dayvid Kitah [Rapid Advancement of Doom]

Very original way of obtaining skills :). More fun than that necs quest I'm sure.

Hurin66
01-07-2005, 05:17
The Necro Skill Can not be aquiered from a quest as of now, you have to buy it at maguma stade or capture it.

VVild
01-07-2005, 05:21
The Necro Skill Can not be aquiered from a quest as of now, you have to buy it at maguma stade or capture it.

The Necro Skill? Are you referring to unholy feast? Just wondering...bit vague.

roguebanshee
01-07-2005, 16:17
Don't forget that actual skills only cost like 200 gold or so, maybe up to 400 in high areas? That's not a whole lot for one skill, you can get it easily in a few minutes pretty much anywhere. But I guess if that's the reason it is a reason, so I won't complain.
The cost of buying skills (and caps) increase every time you buy one.

Skills cost 10 gold (and 1 skill point) for the first and increase by 10 gold for each subsequent you buy. Caps are half price.