PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Vs. Mirror Image

Azrus Revell
12-05-2005, 03:09
Ya know what the worst part about fighting your Mirror Image with a Warrior is?

Your friends will HATE you when you beat him on your first try. >.>

Incase there are any Warriors out there having trouble with the Mirror Image and they clicked on this thread in hopes of finding help, here's what I beat him with:

W/Mo, level 19

Attributes:
11 Swordsmanship
8 Strength
9 Healing Prayers.

Skills:
1. Galrath Slash
2. Sever Artery
3. Gash
4. Final Thrust
5. Healing Breeze
6. Mending
7. Balthazar's Spirit
8. Resurrection Signet

Feywolf Tigereye
12-05-2005, 20:29
I'm W/N and I beat him with:
Sever Artery
Gash
Final Thrust
Parasitic Bond
Plague Touch
Bonetti's Defense
Shield Bash
Distracting Blow

jlowry
12-05-2005, 22:01
I'm also a W/N and beat him without using any attack skills... I had a couple equipped, but he died before I had enough adrenaline to use them (the battle lasted 10-15 seconds max).

Since he uses the skills you have equipped, equip ones that have serious (or zero) consequences for melee... For me, Frenzy was the key. He used that and I just kept swinging my axe with regular attacks causing him massive damage. I also put a couple useless skills (like Spint) in place to make him drain his energy with no melee/health gains (high cost skills could be better, but I went for useless instead). Blood magic skills that sacrifice life are great. For example...Malaise (since you will not be casting anything, you don't need to worry about energy loss while he drains his own life). Most importantly, DUMP ALL HEALING SKILLS! He had no option to heal himself and I didn't need to.

No attribute points/items need shuffled to beat him if you equip the right (wrong) skills.

Beomagi
12-05-2005, 23:03
I'm also a W/N and beat him without using any attack skills... I had a couple equipped, but he died before I had enough adrenaline to use them (the battle lasted 10-15 seconds max).

Since he uses the skills you have equipped, equip ones that have serious (or zero) consequences for melee... For me, Frenzy was the key. He used that and I just kept swinging my axe with regular attacks causing him massive damage. I also put a couple useless skills (like Spint) in place to make him drain his energy with no melee/health gains (high cost skills could be better, but I went for useless instead). Blood magic skills that sacrifice life are great. For example...Malaise (since you will not be casting anything, you don't need to worry about energy loss while he drains his own life). Most importantly, DUMP ALL HEALING SKILLS! He had no option to heal himself and I didn't need to.

No attribute points/items need shuffled to beat him if you equip the right (wrong) skills.

simple and beautiful :)

kanzakii
13-05-2005, 01:47
I didn't change any of my skills just to see what would happen... and killed the mirror.

Azrus Revell
13-05-2005, 01:55
I didn't change any of my skills just to see what would happen... and killed the mirror.

Hehe, same thing here. I didn't even know I was going to fight my Mirror Image untill I saw him. Wasn't much I could do at that point, so I figured, at the very least, I'd give him a shot, maybe see what he was capable of. Didn't expect to kill him... Of course, I then had to spend an hour helping two of my friends complete the mission. :D

DestinPs
13-05-2005, 10:15
i was w/me when i did it, switched to w/n after it but

i didn't change any skills and beat him on first try

i had ether feast, and energy drain, so i drained all his energy while healing myself leaving him helpless to do anything really.

unfortunatly he had already put conjure on me and we died at the exact same time, but i still compeleted it :)