PDA

View Full Version : Life Barrier? No one has a clue?

dirtycash
12-05-2005, 08:05
Still no sign of this elite yet? :(

dirtycash
17-05-2005, 03:02
Ok, I have an update.

I heard that someone captured it off of a PineSoul boss named Quickroot, who is in Lornars pass.

Its difficult to gather a worthy group in Beacons Perch, being that its like a 12-15 area or something like that. I have only made it to him 1 time, and couldn't find him the second time.

The first time I was there he didn't cast it. Not sure if anyone else knows.

I'd be more that willing to help get some runs going where we help each other capture it, with other chars.

Not sure if its there though...

Herthbul
17-05-2005, 05:36
Try Frozen Forest on a boss called Esnhal Hardwood. The trick is to just click him from far away and then use SoC so it's the first thing you use. Otherwise it's extremely hard to catch him using it.

Cartigan
17-05-2005, 06:42
Psh, I figured those oak thingy bosses had some skills on them, but you can't go hunting with henchmen and no people in beacons perch

dirtycash
17-05-2005, 08:26
Try Frozen Forest on a boss called Esnhal Hardwood. The trick is to just click him from far away and then use SoC so it's the first thing you use. Otherwise it's extremely hard to catch him using it.

Any idea where to find him?

I can say that the time I found Quickroot he was up on a right side hill, a turn or two before Dreadnoughts Drift, in Lornars Pass.