PDA

View Full Version : skales?

Billy Boy Mccoy
12-05-2005, 19:18
i keep hearing that skales ost loads post searing, so am busy getting some to take with me. however i am not sure how much i should get and how mch (roughly) they cost postsearing. also wonderi9ng where extra monk trainers are and elemenalist trainers???

EvilSage
12-05-2005, 19:26
as for the scales... they are always good to keep... keep all sorts of craftin materials and sell stuff so you have money and materials for when you make it to post searing

Taniniver
12-05-2005, 20:29
Skales can be got easily in pre-searing - just salvage Skale Fins :p I took a hundred with me.

Right now they cost just over 20 gold each from the materials trader in post-searing ascalon city on America, but that figure varies a little. Note that you can't SELL them for that - the material will probably pay about 1/4 of that, and you might get say 1/2 that from other players.

The monk trainers are Brother Mehleno (assigns 2 different quests) and Grazdan the Protector in green hills county (1 quest).

The ele ones are the one by the tower in wizards folly, and the one in foibles fair . Just those two.

Parker Bsb
12-05-2005, 20:49
Gah I just did all that searching for nothing :surprise:

thanks tanniver :)

Billy Boy Mccoy
12-05-2005, 22:11
got them all then (the traniers) only took 15 or so scales in end. blame my friend trying to rush me to post searing so he could team up with me.

FurryNippleRing
13-05-2005, 05:29
i keep hearing that skales ost loads post searing, so am busy getting some to take with me. however i am not sure how much i should get and how mch (roughly) they cost postsearing. also wonderi9ng where extra monk trainers are and elemenalist trainers???

If you goto the homepage of gwonline.net, on the left column under Resources it should say Armor Crafting or something like that. That link should take you to another site that lists all the professions and shows all the different armors they have as well as the things required to make them.

I haven't gotten that far into the game, but I looked all that stuff up so I started out a new character and started hording all the materials... seeing how materials were kinda scarce.. it's just a lot easier to get stuff in pre-searing ascalon.