PDA

View Full Version : Question Re: Item with Requirement.

SirBecel
13-05-2005, 16:04
Hi,

I picked up a nice staff with some bonus stats.
I don't remember the number exactly, but here is my question.

The staff has a requirement listed as "5 Domination" next to the Damage row, I don't meet that requirement, but I can still equip it.

So, does that mean I am not getting full benefit from it (damage wise)? What about the bonus stats and such?

Thanks.
Becel

Fallen_62
13-05-2005, 16:58
OK, thanks to Chantal, we have a definative answer :worship:

Damage does scale, but the exact percentages, we arent sure of. The bonuses are there, no matter what your attribute level is.

SirBecel
13-05-2005, 19:44
OK, thanks to Chantal, we have a definative answer :worship:

Damage does scale, but the exact percentages, we arent sure of. The bonuses are there, no matter what your attribute level is.

Hi Fallen_62,

Thanks for your reply. It's good to know that I will get the bonus, since some of them are like hard to tell if they are actually there, like "+1 to Fast Casting, 20%". The damage really doesn't matter, any offensive spell I carry will do way more damage than the staff anyway. :happy65:

Becel

Parker Bsb
13-05-2005, 19:46
I like becel, it's my "I can't belive it's not butter" favorite.
I'm assuming you are refering to the margarine product (I hope so or I'm going to get geek-slapped hard)

SirBecel
13-05-2005, 21:13
Yeah, I was looking around in my room for something I can use for my character name, and yes I had some margarine in my room, lol.

Becel