PDA

View Full Version : More then 2 players on a mission?

MoRg Sureshot
13-05-2005, 20:12
I have 4 members on my guild and would like to be able to do missions with all of them. It tells me that I can only have myself and another player to do a mission. Am I missing something? Just for info, I am a level 5 player and I have a level 4, 6, and 6 guild members that I would like to join on missions.

adon thornhill
13-05-2005, 20:21
Not sure but I think that is just pre-searing. I am still in pre searing and I figured once I go post you can make a bigger team

I have 4 members on my guild and would like to be able to do missions with all of them. It tells me that I can only have myself and another player to do a mission. Am I missing something? Just for info, I am a level 5 player and I have a level 4, 6, and 6 guild members that I would like to join on missions.

shalen
13-05-2005, 20:30
The party limit increases from 2 to 4 to 6 then finally to 8 at different stages of the game. This is to balance the difficulty.

Right off the bat after you clear the serene land of Ascalon City (also known as the newbie area) you will get to have 4 party members.

MoRg Sureshot
13-05-2005, 20:35
Now if I have a guild going with 4 members, is it basically who ever finishes all the quests in the "newbie city" can then ask for 4 members?

Mortshd
13-05-2005, 20:40
All of you has to be in the post-searing area to start quests/missions with 4 (or more) members. As long as you stay in the pre-searing, you can only have 2 players per team.