PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Monk / Necro Build

MaximumSquid
13-05-2005, 23:51
Ok so i was thinking about making a monk. ( the Class i know the least about )

And i was interesting in working huge area of effect spells.

So i was thinking about going Protection, Healing, and minor into blood magic to use skills like Aegis and well of blood.

I'm goign to start digging threw the skills for more abilites like this.
I guess my real question is does this work out. . .Or is there something much better I could be doing with my Monk?

MaximumSquid
17-05-2005, 14:58
/Bump

What? you gotta be kidding me. I can't believe that nobody has at least tried a monk / necro. Does anyone have any info on it seriously?

Also a necro / monk might work if you use vengance or something. If you have any info on the build plz post!

Glenn Guapo
17-05-2005, 22:31
Hey im a monk necro that has played all the through the game. The most usefull necro skills that i have used were blood well and blood ritual. I use my necro stuff almost exclusively in pve and use all monk spells for pvp.

Ive also found the necro elite that lets you give up life to gain like 15 power when im the only healer to be usefull if your allready running other blood magic spells.

Dazmaster
25-05-2005, 16:09
I'm also interested in a Mo/N build, kinda evil/good together, lol. It sounds interesting because cant you then heal your own fiends?

Daz

DocJP
25-05-2005, 17:48
I'm a pure healer monk, but I think I'll switch secondaries, to this, today and let you know what I think.

Mad J
25-05-2005, 20:31
I am going to start one today... considering I am very familiar with Necro skills, I hope to revive / heal while I do DoT on the enemies. I will report back with my experiences. :)