PDA

View Full Version : 100 armor platemail

Olrion Irongrip
14-05-2005, 01:48
Forgive me if Im wrong, but I saw on another website and ive heard that there is 100 armor platemail. If anyone knows about this please let me know. I would really like to get my hands on some. Thank you!

Oh by the way here is the site I found it on...

<Edit by Chantal: link removed. This is one of the reasons we don't allow outside links...that one was SOOOOO incredibly outdated, it's not even funny! :(>

The Absurdist
16-05-2005, 12:26
[QUOTE=Olrion Irongrip]Forgive me if Im wrong, but I saw on another website and ive heard that there is 100 armor platemail. If anyone knows about this please let me know. I would really like to get my hands on some. Thank you!

Oh by the way here is the site I found it on...

<link removed by Chantal>

thats so out of date it isnt even funny

Olrion Irongrip
17-05-2005, 00:02
thats so out of date it isnt even funny

Well its hard to discern if it exits or not due to your very thourough and polite response.....(just a little sarcasmn). Maybe you should answer the question to benefit all the people that read posts on the forum or dont respond at all jack---.

AnarkiNet
17-05-2005, 00:56
im pretty sure "that is very out of date" as a response is almost as crystal clear as "there is no 100AL armor anymore". perhaps YOU should think a little when you read things.

and im not sure how "thats so out of date it isnt even funny" is impolite..

Olrion Irongrip
17-05-2005, 01:31
im pretty sure "that is very out of date" as a response is almost as crystal clear as "there is no 100AL armor anymore". perhaps YOU should think a little when you read things.

and im not sure how "thats so out of date it isnt even funny" is impolite..
Just wanted a simple yes it does or no it dosnt and if it did then where, thats all. Now the subject is closed....so quit *****in

Chantal Dubois
17-05-2005, 03:20
VERY outdated, to say the least. If you'd like to see the current armors available from crafters, those were updated today on our site, thanks to such a great community pitching in to help.

uhoh
18-05-2005, 07:41
This is not true... there is 100 armour platemail... well in a sense. The armour I wear is 80 AP + 10 PHISICAL. Hence 100 armour, this is what you may be confusing it with. However, now, after the nerf, the armour is 85 + 10... 95.

SaborWolf
19-05-2005, 06:24
yay lets call a forum moderator a jackass wooo smooooth

"link removed"
"thats so outdated"

was plenty benefit for me, and no need to clug up the forums with a wasted post at same time :-D