PDA

View Full Version : Can you find people to group with for PvP if you don't run or join a guild?

Bitpower
14-05-2005, 09:37
Can you find people to PvP with in a group, if you don't run or join a guild?

I am about to buy the game, and I heard you can do PvP in groups. Maybe 8 people vs 8 people.

My question is, if it is hard to find people to group with for PvP, if you don't belong to a guild and don't run one yourself?

ZieG
14-05-2005, 16:13
Can you find people to PvP with in a group, if you don't run or join a guild?

I am about to buy the game, and I heard you can do PvP in groups. Maybe 8 people vs 8 people.

My question is, if it is hard to find people to group with for PvP, if you don't belong to a guild and don't run one yourself?
Not at all. If you goto tombs theres a lot of pick up groups, taht accept random people.

REI ONRYOU
14-05-2005, 16:53
Your best bet will still be to join a Guild, even if your not going to play the game non-stop. There are nice relaxed Guilds out there and it's better to play with the same people I find than to have a team that constantly changes.

Bitpower
15-05-2005, 01:28
I was planning to create my own guild eventually, but for now I rather not join one or create my own, until I know the game a lot better.

So figured for the first week, that I would just use the random groups then.

Where do I find these tombs?

SeŅoR Sungard
15-05-2005, 01:34
Make a PvP Character is the easiest way. If you want to get to them with your role-playing character, you have to go through the Crystal Desert.