PDA

View Full Version : Location of Mantra of Recovery

Vitamins
14-05-2005, 18:21
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/Lizardguard/mantraofrecovery.jpg

I resized it so you can see its effects. I was just spamming capture of signet when I happened across it on the first mesmer snake in the Thirsty River Mission.

I forgot to take a screen shot as I was capturing it; but do I get a cookie for finding an elite listed as unknown on that elite skill listing here?

Poor Tom
15-05-2005, 23:09
Oooo I want that one! :happy14:

Mayella
16-05-2005, 01:44
Yes, you get a cookie! :D

Big thumbs up! :happy14:

Nobleman Azure
19-05-2005, 07:45
hrmm, he didnt cast it for me after running back and forth waiting for him to heal up and going again, any details on what did you do in the current battle with him that might have triggered the AI to cast it? Im thinking arcane conundrum, i was gonna try it but im sleepy now.

Bravo
19-05-2005, 10:51
Its a stance, your not going to see it active looking at the skill icon under the health bar as it has 0 second activation time...

Like the original poster said, you will have to 'spam' signet of capture...

Nobleman Azure
19-05-2005, 16:10
oh dammit i forgot about that mantras are stances!
thanks for reminding me (lmao it even says so in the picture which should be enough to remind me)

mavverick
19-05-2005, 17:56
Thanks, I just got the mantra last night!

The easiest way to get it (I found) was to do the mission with hench...clear out everything but the serpent, and just spam the signet on him. If you don't get it, run away before the serpent dies, let him heal and re-try.

Feynt
19-05-2005, 22:47
The same probably applies to Gladiator's Defense and the appropreate dragon in the Dragon's Lair mission. Spam the SoC when you meet up with the dragon and you might just capture it. You'll probably have to use Balanced Stance or the Dolyak Signet to ensure you can capture it without falling on your *** first. >3

Discord
20-05-2005, 11:28
I captured this skill just a few hours ago during the Elona quest. One of the Forgotten bosses is a Mesmer... I believe his location changes everytime, but there's one snake for each class. Just like the above posters have said, since it's a stance, you don't see him casting it, so spamming the signet is a good idea.

Funny though, I was actually trying to capture another skill, was a bit late on it, and got a nice surprise instead :)