PDA

View Full Version : Okay, so, I want to make sure... (N/R question)

Lady Deathraven
14-05-2005, 19:25
If I raise minions, Beast Mastery skills won't affect them, will they? (i.e. Call of Ferocity, Call of Haste, etc). I'm planning a minion Necro and I think that would be an interesting idea if those skills *do* affect undead companions, but if they don't, then I'd like to know so I don't find out the hard way. ;)

ReZon
15-05-2005, 01:57
If I raise minions, Beast Mastery skills won't affect them, will they? (i.e. Call of Ferocity, Call of Haste, etc). I'm planning a minion Necro and I think that would be an interesting idea if those skills *do* affect undead companions, but if they don't, then I'd like to know so I don't find out the hard way. ;)

I don't think those affect raised minions, only pets. I am a N/R as well, and you're right, it would be awesome if it did work :D

Glorfendill
15-05-2005, 09:13
I will take it a step further and say I know they don't effect minions. just look at the difference of terms, Minions are always refered to as minions, pets always as pet/animal

Kumaiti
16-05-2005, 14:44
Still on the Ranger/Necro subject:

Do expertise affect the Necro spells?
Do it affect Ele spells also?

In a general question, what are your feelings towards a Ranger/Necro. I'be been wondering about doing one but I am not quite decided between Necro or Ele....

Bruiser of Minoc
16-05-2005, 16:07
Expertise only lowers Rnager energy costs.