PDA

View Full Version : Ascension?

Hidden Dragonz
15-05-2005, 01:35
I want to get the best armor for my ranger and when I get to Ventari's Refuge the max was 55. I heard that i need to do the ascension to get armor 70. Anyone in here mind telling me how to do that?

Tilaro
15-05-2005, 06:03
After you get to Crystal Desert, wich is after you go through all the white mantle BS. Just past Amnoon Oasis is Augary Rock wich is were you start 3 missions wich after you complete you "Ascend"

Nitro
15-05-2005, 07:15
if and i realy do mean if u can kill a coppy of ur self that is wareing better armor has unlimited energy and is caring a bow better then u cood dreem o and did i mention he will have evrey skill u have? and knows how 2 play ur speck faster and better then u??? well enjoy acending thares alwas a trick 2 it but u WILL get ur *** KICKED till u figure it out

Glorfendill
15-05-2005, 07:50
Actually you can get the full set of 70 AL armor before ascention, there are various collectors scattered about the desert regions that trade for the base set 70 AL Ranger armor.. so with a little work, and luck finding people to help collect items instead of just trying to rush through missions you can get the full set prior to ascention.

I myself only had 1 item and all the rest were the standard Ascalon City 40AL armors, but since have upgraded 2 more through the collectors.

Nitro
15-05-2005, 09:23
druid gear = more mana = UBER

druid gear > other armors

Glorfendill
15-05-2005, 09:52
no offense Nitro.. that is all a personal preference.. you may need the extra energy, while someone elses build may use very little energy or get all the energy they need from something along the lines of a Zealous Bowstring, and thus have better use from more AL on their armor

TerraHero
15-05-2005, 16:20
i beat that clone of myself with a lil trick ;)

juz equip some ritual stances, and 1 attack skill. He will when u start fighting him first cast all these rituals and THEN fight you, by this time u already got him down to 50% of his HP and he hasnt even landed a blow.

i was lvl19 with a mix of diff armors, some where very low and some where fairly okay.

Using this trick he is very easy to beat for a ranger.Oh and never take a healing skill coz it will backfire straigth into your face.

Nitro
16-05-2005, 04:01
point takion

i hade another trick wen u get in melee he pulls out an axe and uses that sins rangers have no melee skills u can then use ur bow skills on him as he wacks u for WAY less damige then u do 2 him and yess if u bring a heal u will cry heh

bznotins
16-05-2005, 04:24
point takion

i hade another trick wen u get in melee he pulls out an axe and uses that sins rangers have no melee skills u can then use ur bow skills on him as he wacks u for WAY less damige then u do 2 him and yess if u bring a heal u will cry heh

Wow, is that english?