PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on PvE Ele/Mes

kazekage
15-05-2005, 03:47
going to be a Ele/Mes (PVE)
need opinions on which skills to get

i sorta wanted to go fire + air, not really sure how well that would work or if any mesmer skills would help

currently thinking
- chain lightning
- lightning orb
- lightning strike
- elemental attunement
- phoenix
- meteor shower ??
and not sure for the remaining two...

any suggestions appreciated :)

SeŅoR Sungard
15-05-2005, 16:55
Looks to me like youve got some good skills there. Looks good to me. For the last two, try some of your mesmer skills.

rhunex
15-05-2005, 23:54
Yes, definately fit in some mesmer skills at the last, otherwise theres no point to having a second profession. I haven't worked with mesmers myself, so I can't give you much advise with them. Only advise I have is to head to the mesmer board and ask their opinion.

ArnisArora
15-05-2005, 23:59
I personally would just stick to fire+air and ignore mes entirely. That way, your point distribution would go into fire, air, and energy storage. IMO going 4 attributes is just a waste of points...it's better to be a master of one than a jack of all traits.

I'm making a fire+earth e/mes, and I love her. I'm happy I'm ignoring mes, although I'll probably make a seperate mes.

Good luck with whatever you decide. :happy34:

um104
16-05-2005, 00:26
for the last 2 put in Inspiration mesmer skills, such as Energy Tap, or even Drain Energy, because with that build, ur gunna run out of energy fast. maybe adding a Manta... well, just experiment with stuff.
Air Elementalist Extrordinare
--um104