PDA

View Full Version : Super Leather Armor

Locke Helm
15-05-2005, 10:31
Ok, here is the deal. In Druid's Overlook there is a collector that has 61def leather gloves for 5 ebony spider legs. I also found that a little ways north from there, there is a collector that will give you a 61def marksman mask for 5 tangled seeds. This has lead me to belive that there are three more collectors out there with the super leather boots, vest, and legs. I'm really most interested in the vest scince it is my favorite looking. Has anyone come across collectors like these?

Advalorem
15-05-2005, 18:26
Yes, there is a collector that'll give you the 61 vests near Ventari's Refuge. If you head south from there a little, you can find him in a passageway through the cliffs. He'll trade you them for 5 thorny carapaces.

Inside the refuge itself, there's a collector that'll give you 61 boots for 5 ancient eyes.

In terms of leggings, the only leggings collector I've found with a good set of leggings available is all the way over in Destiny's Gorge, in the crystal desert. From what you're saying, you're quite a way off from there in the story.

Might I add, 61 isn't super, 70 is. The leggings collector will give you level 70 armour.

Enjoy :)

kanzakii
15-05-2005, 21:24
The collector that gives 61 legging is near a Balthazar statue, and that is in an area after you've met the weird spirit. (The place is filled with Jungle Skales and Giants)

Locke Helm
16-05-2005, 02:31
No I know they arnt the best, but 61 armour for a few meesly dropping items seems pretty super to me =D

Thanks for the directions guys, i found him. I also found another collector with the exact same thing, I'm guessing he gives you the other version of the leather vest.

Mortyl
18-05-2005, 11:31
"The collector that gives 61 legging is near a Balthazar statue, and that is in an area after you've met the weird spirit. (The place is filled with Jungle Skales and Giants)"

Can anyone give more specific directions to this guy? What zone is he in?
I don't remember meeting any weird spirit..

I've gotten the rest of the 61 defense armor, but I'm missing the leggings..
help! >.>

Around the druid's overlook area (near where Graham is for the "Eye for Profit" quest is another ranger collector. He also gives a 61 def mask, but with +1 to Beast Mastery.

Satatik Jirobou
18-05-2005, 21:17
Yea what zone is the legging guy in i need it badly too

Satatik Jirobou
19-05-2005, 01:52
Ive been trying for hours, PLEASE tell us, you would think you would of thought to ACTUALY TELL US THE ZONE....

Satatik Jirobou
19-05-2005, 03:04
I hate to triple post but I found where the leggings are.
SW of Ventaris Refuge is a place called the falls. Go there and go to the very end almost. Do the blood and smoke quest to know where. Its further sw.

Theres a statue of balthazar. there are 2 collecters for the leggings. One collects jungle skale fins, the other collects jungle troll tusks.