PDA

View Full Version : Yet another "Rate my build" topic (Ele/Mes)

Shapop Lafonzie
16-05-2005, 00:13
I know this forum is pretty much flooded with these, and I'm sorry for contributing to the mess. However, I've been tinkering around with possible skills for a while now, and I have a couple decisions to make, so I figured I'd run it by more experienced players. Plus, I may be missing some major part entirely (It's happened before).

Attribute Points:
Energy Storage:5
Air Magic:10
Domination Magic:10
Illusion Magic:10

Skills:
-Gale
-Lightning Orb
-Air Attunement
-Aura of Restoration
-Backfire
-Wastrel's Worry
-Conjure Phantasm
-Mantra of Hex Shattering (On the calculator. I believe it's called something else on the website)

What I'm going for is sort of a general pupose character that will have some use in most situations. I have a lot of quick spells so that I'm usually getting healed by Aura of Restoration, and I have Gale and Backfire so I can deal with warriors and mages respectively. As for the lack of Elites, I think I'll swap Air Attunment for Elemental Attunement when I get it.

I am thinking of changing a few things, though. Should I swap Gale and Lightning Orb for Shock, or would that be less effective? If so, should I stick in another Air magic spell, or possibly Power Spike, maybe Empathy? Am I overdoing the attack spells, or should I have more if I'm using Aura of Restoration? Also, any other tips would be most appreciated.

Diceclock
16-05-2005, 15:13
I'd stick with what you got. Shock is point-blank i think. I'm of the opinion that range means more. I think Mantra of Hex Breaking was renamed "Hex Breaker" but I could be wrong.

Apolinario Dacer
16-05-2005, 15:45
Shapop, can you give me a update on your toon (present) since that was doing the beta, if you are still playing.

Thanks

:happy34:

Shapop Lafonzie
16-05-2005, 23:17
Shapop, can you give me a update on your toon (present) since that was doing the beta, if you are still playing.

Thanks

:happy34:

Eh?

Anyway, thanks. I think I'm going to replace Wastrel's Worry with Lightning Strike for the penetration.