PDA

View Full Version : where to find the rawhide vest pre-sear?

goatsong
16-05-2005, 03:02
i can only find a 'leather vest' which does not look like a trenchcoat but rather a shirt with a skull on the right shoulder.

which collector gives out the rawhide vest and where is s/he?

goatsong
16-05-2005, 06:35
come on, it's a real quick question. *puppy face*

calderstrake
16-05-2005, 06:39
Two places actually. One is for seeds in the village ouside the Abbey. the other is for Grawl Necklaces before you enter the regent valley I believe.

goatsong
16-05-2005, 09:20
Two places actually. One is for seeds in the village ouside the Abbey. the other is for Grawl Necklaces before you enter the regent valley I believe.

thanks.

actually i just found out that the armor available is now 'leather armor' (i checked with a guy who actually had the trenchcoat, and he confirmed), and that i already have it.

problem is, i have a female sprite, and i'm apparently doomed to ugly armor. on girls the same piece of armor just looks like a short jacket. *SHAFTED*

calderstrake
16-05-2005, 09:38
thanks.

actually i just found out that the armor available is now 'leather armor' (i checked with a guy who actually had the trenchcoat, and he confirmed), and that i already have it.

problem is, i have a female sprite, and i'm apparently doomed to ugly armor. on girls the same piece of armor just looks like a short jacket. *SHAFTED*
Ah so. Ja... you shouldn't be in pre searing for very long tho. Its only meant to be for levels 5-7 or so. Although, admittedly, some stay until 9, I have no idea why.

goatsong
16-05-2005, 09:50
Ah so. Ja... you shouldn't be in pre searing for very long tho. Its only meant to be for levels 5-7 or so. Although, admittedly, some stay until 9, I have no idea why.

i've had a look at the female ranger armor and it's all pretty ugly unfortunately, pre-sear or post-sear. :( some of it's not bad, but i'd like to for once scrap the stupid skin-tight armor for a long coat.

i'll be staying till about 8 or 9. the reason is that i'd really like to take out that charr base in the northlands.

Lady Deathraven
16-05-2005, 23:23
Dragonscale armor all the way, baby.