PDA

View Full Version : Skip a Mission

zeonlucifer
16-05-2005, 05:09
i was at lions arch with my second character, and i decided to go explore. To my surprise, i found some new towns and I somehow managed to find Divinity Coast, the next mission. I can enter it, but I haven't tried completing it. Im not sure if this is a bug, but I would think it wasnt meant to be possible.

PROLINKer
16-05-2005, 05:42
I did explore as soon as I arrived at Kryta Gates, then to my surprise I got D'Alesio and then I tried exploring again, this time I entered Lion's Arch. So maybe it's not a bug, It's just meant to be but the Mission give's a good amount of exp especially if you got the bonus.

Kaziurra
16-05-2005, 05:46
No, its not a bug. You can get almost anywhere by exploring.

Insane Master
16-05-2005, 06:23
Ya i did this a while back. Went from Druids overlook to Quarrel Falls. Completly missing the wilds. Intresting but it was hard.

Umm theres towns out there that give u skills that u normaly can only get off elites. So explore. Look at the maps on websites, yet tehre not complete Nor up to date.

The Absurdist
16-05-2005, 12:22
Ya i did this a while back. Went from Druids overlook to Quarrel Falls. Completly missing the wilds. Intresting but it was hard.

Umm theres towns out there that give u skills that u normaly can only get off elites. So explore. Look at the maps on websites, yet tehre not complete Nor up to date.

You can actually completely skip ascention by exploring, kinda funny, though you miss out on a large number of skills and learning experiances.