PDA

View Full Version : How does key "T" work?

Terransheep
16-05-2005, 10:43
I've been studying the quick reference card for a long time, and still can't get how to use the key "T" (Call Target). I was attacking a monster, and press "T" but it never call what target I was attacking, like it shows on the game box. Then I was told to hold Ctrl + Atl + T to call your target in party chat. Is that the way to use the button?

I also saw the guy kept using call target with mini map signal. My party little window will appear an eye, or a target small icon. I can click on that icon and press Space bar to assist him. How did he do that?

And seriously, there are too many hidden controls in this game! eg. hold Ctrl + Shift + H to close all UI. hold Shift and press Print Screen to take screenshot without UI. key in /deaths to check how many times you died. key in /age to check how long have you played using this character.

I seriously hope there is more, like the one you can see your friend's class and level.

ProxXect
16-05-2005, 11:19
I've been studying the quick reference card for a long time, and still can't get how to use the key "T" (Call Target). I was attacking a monster, and press "T" but it never call what target I was attacking, like it shows on the game box. Then I was told to hold Ctrl + Atl + T to call your target in party chat. Is that the way to use the button?

I also saw the guy kept using call target with mini map signal. My party little window will appear an eye, or a target small icon. I can click on that icon and press Space bar to assist him. How did he do that?

And seriously, there are too many hidden controls in this game! eg. hold Ctrl + Shift + H to close all UI. hold Shift and press Print Screen to take screenshot without UI. key in /deaths to check how many times you died. key in /age to check how long have you played using this character.

I seriously hope there is more, like the one you can see your friend's class and level. Actually, the quick reference paper says ''T - Called Target". Basicly, what that button does is that when someone calls a target, you press T to select his/her called target. To call a target, you hold CTRL and click at your target. ;)

calderstrake
16-05-2005, 12:10
Essentially, the T is for your teammates. Whoever wants to call a target will either use Ctrl + Space or Ctrl + <Click>. this will put a marker on their name in the team list box. you can either click this tab or press 'T' to select that person's target.

Case in point where wording on the manual just doesn't accurately describe the function.