PDA

View Full Version : Where to find a bonefiend using boss?

Altheleas Shadowdancer
16-05-2005, 21:06
I heard there is some Lord Timon guy 'outside gates of kryta'. Could anyone tell me where exactly this guy can be found? Ive scanned the entire Scoundrells Rise map (the area outside the gates of Kryta) but cant find him anywhere O.o

The only enemies i encounter are bog scales and mergoyels, while im sure i killed some undead stuff the first time i got there. What type of monster is Lord Timon? Thx for help :happy34:

Nightchill
16-05-2005, 21:08
Hm, I think Lord Timon only spawns when you have the quest. You get the quest from the Ascalon Settlement.

Nairax
17-05-2005, 00:31
The end boss of the 'Gates of Kryta' mission uses it also.

Nefaru Firestorm
17-05-2005, 03:55
The end boss of the 'Gates of Kryta' mission uses it also.

Only if the boss is a necrotic horseman. I haven't seen Skeleton Warlock bosses use Bone Fiends.

Haven't had either be a boss yet (Done Gates of Kryta to try and find one about 12 times) :mad:

calderstrake
17-05-2005, 03:58
I heard there is some Lord Timon guy 'outside gates of kryta'. Could anyone tell me where exactly this guy can be found? Ive scanned the entire Scoundrells Rise map (the area outside the gates of Kryta) but cant find him anywhere O.o

The only enemies i encounter are bog scales and mergoyels, while im sure i killed some undead stuff the first time i got there. What type of monster is Lord Timon? Thx for help :happy34:
Leave Gates of Kryta and turn left down the first alley into a dead-end swamp.

Nightchill is correct that Lord Timon only spawns when you have the quest.

hotdogtesting
17-05-2005, 04:36
There are also quests in the Ascension areas that will reward Bone Fiend. If memory serves, it is one of the quests in either Destiny's Gorge or Augury Rock.

Nefaru Firestorm
17-05-2005, 05:10
Leave Gates of Kryta and turn left down the first alley into a dead-end swamp.

Nightchill is correct that Lord Timon only spawns when you have the quest.

Was that the reversing the skales quest?

Feynt
17-05-2005, 06:24
Yes, it's the reversing the skales quest. You obtain the quest from Captain Greywind in the Ascalon Settlement. Lord Timot (I'm pretty sure it's a T, not an N at the end of the name) uses Animate Bone Fiend whenever he comes across a corpse, so leave some freshly killed fodder in front of him as he makes his trek towards the Gates of Kryta mission portal.

Nefaru Firestorm
17-05-2005, 09:10
that means I gotta find somebody with it now :eek: <- pick up teams

Altheleas Shadowdancer
17-05-2005, 11:19
Thanks a lot for the replies! Ill let you know if i manage to get it now ^^ :thumbsup: