PDA

View Full Version : tri monitor support?

Tweak Games
16-05-2005, 20:51
Hi, I know the game supports resolutions like 3200 x 1024 because I have done it with my dual monitor system. But it puts the space between the screens right though my character and thats really .... useless. I have a radeon 9800 pro right now and an extra pci video card in there. Windows sees the 3 monitors and I can move my mouse and drag windows across it. But I cant figure out how to make the 3rd monitor (the one on the pci) to act like one giant resolution like the first two are.

Any ideas?

calderstrake
17-05-2005, 02:39
Hi, I know the game supports resolutions like 3200 x 1024 because I have done it with my dual monitor system. But it puts the space between the screens right though my character and thats really .... useless. I have a radeon 9800 pro right now and an extra pci video card in there. Windows sees the 3 monitors and I can move my mouse and drag windows across it. But I cant figure out how to make the 3rd monitor (the one on the pci) to act like one giant resolution like the first two are.

Any ideas?
MY guess would be to set the middle monitor as the primary? I don't have any experience in multi-monitor setups. I will ask around and see if I can get some info for you.

Kagonos
20-05-2005, 14:54
isnt there an option for clikin extend my monitor on to this desktop for it, and yes have the middle set as primary.. but the fun thing will be getting to display the way you need it to.

I have not seen yet, a tri montir system, quad yes, but its differnt altogether.